Photo with two guests?

Nickki

Hello! :)

Sorry if the question has already been asked, but I was wondering if it's possible to take a photo with two guests? Like for instance a pic with Amanda & Robin at the same time.

That's all, thank you :whistling:

there isnt one aranged yet but you could suguest it on this forum and not deffenately but possably if enough people reply wanting it then showmaster might take it into consideration. but it still may not happen.

they did a group photo shoot for 7.7 so they might do that again meaning you would have both ammanda and robin in the photo. we will have to wait and see.

I guess there is always the possibility but generally speaking the schedule does not allow time for anything other than individual photo shoots. Even the group photo shoots are usually restricted to events that are less busy than normal, i.e. fewer attendees.

With Amanda attending I would be surprised if this isn't a busy event.

Unless there's a specific one stated/announced, then you can't just pick and choose two guests to have a photo shoot with unfortunately.

Imagine an event with 5 different guests. As well as having 5 individual photoshoots to schedule, you'd also have 10 more possible combinations of two-guests shoots to schedule. (or 26 more possible shoots if you had any combination of 2,3,4 or 5 guest shoots). I think even the mighty Too Tall brain might explode if he had to schedule 15 or 31 different photoshoot arrangements :vader:

CelticRob

other events manage it because they have more time. chevron 7 only realy has 2 and a bit days. even the collectormanias run for 3 or 4 whole days.and they are signing and photo shoot with possably 1 talk. so unfortunately i think this is why they possably are unable to fit in a group photo shoot.