Party Themes, Let us know what you want

BLACKKNIGHTS

I think the latest it should be annouced would be by the end of the year,, TBH I think atleast 3 months but that been and gone,, So if they could make there mind up before the years out then that would be JUST acceptable,, and only just..

But lets face it chances are we won't know till feb some time, maybe very late jan if we're lucky,, But well I've accepted that they don't give a flying fox trott about the parties anymore this thread here I think will be my last time trying to give a dren about it,, but it'll fall on deaf ears (blind eyes with a forum I guess) and nowt will happen.

I have posted my feeling about this soo much now on these boards and nuffing,,, it's a real shame, the last chev I had an absolute blast the events are still good, but it's the ones of us who like me just decided frell it and in my head I chose my own themes and went with them :)

Righto let's watch this space!!!

I'm really sorry to say but it does feel like this con gets neglected a little. As a customer when you make a point that you're unhappy with something and no one listens or addresses the issue it doesn't give you much confidence to think otherwise and is slightly condescending.

Massive Events, I and others on this forum (and also for those who don't post but feel the same way) would really appreciate it if you would address our concerns as you have done in other forums for other events. Thank you.

Edited by Ophelia

• Showmasters Admin

Hi all,

I'm sorry that you have had to wait for the party themes! They are now up! :YAHOO:

I hope you like them and thank you to TK-Lee in particular for his suggestions as I stole the Time Travel one as it looked a lot of fun! :D

I hope you all still feel you have enough time to prepare for the parties properly as you would like, and that you enjoy the themes.

We will try to ensure that themes for future events are up quicker!

Take care,

Mark :D

Hi all,

I'm sorry that you have had to wait for the party themes! They are now up! :D

I hope you like them and thank you to TK-Lee in particular for his suggestions as I stole the Time Travel one as it looked a lot of fun! :D

I hope you all still feel you have enough time to prepare for the parties properly as you would like, and that you enjoy the themes.

We will try to ensure that themes for future events are up quicker!

Take care,

Mark :D

Hi Mark,

Thank you so much for your response :YAHOO:

I for one will have fun getting my costumes together, it all adds to the build up of the event. Plus it now coincides nicely with the Christmas and January sales so costume shopping will be even cheaper.

Merry Christmas

*imagine Christmas smiley here*

• 2 weeks later...