Exclusive Goodbag or was it... giveaway!

Photos! I managed to get Aragorn too, but Sian was most upset that she couldn't get Orlando :D

Is that all? :angry:

Oh well I am glad to hear you and your daughter had a good time, hopefully will get to meet you both at C5 :unsure:

Photos!  I managed to get Aragorn too, but Sian was most upset that she couldn't get Orlando  :unsure:

Is that all? :angry:

Oh well I am glad to hear you and your daughter had a good time, hopefully will get to meet you both at C5 :blink:

Yeah me too. I've got our hotel room booked but I'll have to save up some more money now :D:blink:

Photos!  I managed to get Aragorn too, but Sian was most upset that she couldn't get Orlando  :D

Is that all? :blink:

Oh well I am glad to hear you and your daughter had a good time, hopefully will get to meet you both at C5 :D

Yeah me too. I've got our hotel room booked but I'll have to save up some more money now :blink::D

good idea i need to start saving as well after reading how much everyone spent :lol:

• Moderators
Back to the thread subject..... we did warn people on the forum that the 'goodie bags' were crap and no one believed us. To be honest SM if you can not do any better than a 5x7 photo its best not to do anything.

:headscratch: I find that comment to be a lil ungrateful ...

I didn't mind at all being given a photo as a giveaway. It was a freebie after all and I didn't let it spoil my day. I bought enough goodies and anyway, as they say "it's the thought that counts" :headscratch:

• Moderators

Makes me laugh really that some people are SO worried about not getting one little picture, when they've had a really great weekend meeting guests etc! Seems like something extremely tiny in the grand scale of things ...

Well said David!!! I agree totally. Like I said I'd bought a load of goodies already, met stars from Red Dwarf, met stars from LOTR, got photographed and filmed standing with said stars of LOTR, attended entertaining LOTR and RD talks, met loads of ppl from the forum and had a great time! That was already enough to make it a weekend to remember so anything else was just a bonus! Some people it seems are never going to be satisfied! :headscratch:

• Moderators

And I'd just like to say that I'm pretty sure the point of the TALKS is to go and see the guests TALK :D

Not to get free stuff :headscratch:

Cuz paying just to get the free pic wud be silly! :P

• Moderators

Well it's the "is that all?" and "if that's all, Showmasters shouldn't bother" comments that I think are rather ungrateful seeing as they never HAD to give out ANY free stuff to ANYONE but they always choose to at the talks, people get a bit too greedy in my opinion.

Yeah i've emailed showmasters about it on sunday we didn't get anything :o which i was not impressed about if they say u get a freebie u should get one and i'd have liked a piccie

So yeah the talk 1 on sunday was great tho we didn;t have either of the John's good thing we had Andy

But i want my piccie :yoda:

well of course i went for the talk but it's £15 it's alot of money esp with no cinema screening and i'd have appreciate a pciture esp as they said there would be a freebie