Weekend Schedule/Photo Shoots

greymugi

Hello, first time attendee here. Two questions:

1) When will the weekend's schedule be released?

2) How do the photo shoots work? I bought tickets for Barrowman, does it only happen on a certain day, are there multiple sessions, do I have to que up, what?

Thank you for your time.

Chad W. Knox

Hi,

1. The schedule is normally posted on here during the week leading up to the event.

2. It may be worth reading the How Things Work thread. Basically your ticket type and number will determine what group you will be placed in. Group A will be Gold 1-30, group B Gold 31-60, and so on. These different groups will have their photo sessions at different times as set out by the shedule. You queue up around outside the room where the photo shoot is taking place at the time that your group is scheduled.

An example schedule from a previous event, with groups, can be found here.

Depending on the number of attendees there may not be a group system in place. In which case you will have your photo shoots session by ticket type, e.g. all Gold tickets called up first, then all Silver after, etc.

Normally all Gold and most of, if not all, the Silver have their photos with the guests on the Saturday. The Standards then have theirs on the Sunday. Unless a guest is only attending for the one day, in which case obviously there will only be the one photo shoot session for that guest, and every attendee will have the chance of attending it.

Edit: If you are ever unsure about something then just ask a crew member, and they will help you.

Edited by 1of2

Hello, first time attendee here. Two questions:

1) When will the weekend's schedule be released?

2) How do the photo shoots work? I bought tickets for Barrowman, does it only happen on a certain day, are there multiple sessions, do I have to que up, what?

Thank you for your time.

Chad W. Knox

JB is only there on the Sunday - the tour finishes on Thursday 24 Nov.

Im guessing the schedule will be in our Reg letter in the post?
No, it won't. The schedule will be included in the registration pack that you collect when you register. It is usually posted on the forum during the week leading up to the event as well.

Hi,

1. The schedule is normally posted on here during the week leading up to the event.

2. It may be worth reading the How Things Work thread. Basically your ticket type and number will determine what group you will be placed in. Group A will be Gold 1-30, group B Gold 31-60, and so on. These different groups will have their photo sessions at different times as set out by the shedule. You queue up around outside the room where the photo shoot is taking place at the time that your group is scheduled.

An example schedule from a previous event, with groups, can be found here.

Depending on the number of attendees there may not be a group system in place. In which case you will have your photo shoots session by ticket type, e.g. all Gold tickets called up first, then all Silver after, etc.

Normally all Gold and most of, if not all, the Silver have their photos with the guests on the Saturday. The Standards then have theirs on the Sunday. Unless a guest is only attending for the one day, in which case obviously there will only be the one photo shoot session for that guest, and every attendee will have the chance of attending it.

Edit: If you are ever unsure about something then just ask a crew member, and they will help you.

Thank you for the wonderful information, it answered all my questions but created a new one.

I may only be able to attend Sunday (I have a horrible job). Will this be a problem as I've already bought tickets for the whole weekend? I wasn't sure if there's only registration on Friday or not and I don't want to miss my JB photo shoot.

Thanks again!

• Moderators

I may only be able to attend Sunday (I have a horrible job). Will this be a problem as I've already bought tickets for the whole weekend? I wasn't sure if there's only registration on Friday or not and I don't want to miss my JB photo shoot.

Registration is possible on Friday afternoon, Saturday until mid-afternoon, and Sunday morning. As long as you get there on Sunday before John's shoot finishes, you will be fine to register then and get it.

Registration is possible on Friday afternoon, Saturday until mid-afternoon, and Sunday morning. As long as you get there on Sunday before John's shoot finishes, you will be fine to register then and get it.

Great! Thanks again!

There seem to be enough of us to merit groups, this time, so that's an added complication in working out the schedule.

me three :thumbup: im there fri-mon but i want to make sure i can get everything i need to be done before we set off fri morning as i know im gonna forget something or forget to do something...

Pretty Pleeeaassseeee :angel: