THOMAS ROBINS = SEX GOD

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that my picture I took of katie with thomas :vader:

I was the mad one with katie and also bidding for the kiss. but I let her win. aint I nice :P

I love thomas. hes soooooooo gorgeous

Luv kelle with a EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I got abit too close B) as the pictures show :P so jealous of Katie

wonder if thomas liked the card eh Katie? B)

Luv Kelle

Hey, did you meet Billy on Saturday? I remember him signing for a girl who spelled her name Kelle instead of Kelly!

I also seem to remember that Katie paid for one kiss, and ended up with about 4! Because everytime someone took a photo, they kissed again! That was the hot topic of the night!

Hey, did you meet Billy on Saturday? I remember him signing for a girl who spelled her name Kelle instead of Kelly!

Yes that was me B) Im kelle with a EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE B) I was known by Andy and Billy as that :P

shes sooooooo lucky, I wanted a kiss but hey I was happy Katie got it cuase she really likes him, plus Billy made me weekend, so we both came away very happy

Luv Kelle

OMG KT that photo is fantastic! Well done Kelle! God bless cameras for giving you the chance to get four snogs, you jammy cow. :lol:

I had my credit card at the ready, but I was too shy, and for a while I thought it was a joke. And I had just finished working and felt minging, so I would need a few hours notice to get that close to the divine Mr Robins! So otherwise KT, it may have been me and you battling it out!

I'm so glad you got that kiss as you are always so much fun to be around, and it was definitely the highlight of the night. Well that and Andy doing Grease Gollum stylee!

Hey if I wasnt such a nice person :lol: I would have bidded like mad for that kiss :huh:

Loved the auction. I sooo wanted those figures but was abit too expensive for me B) I had just spent fortune on Billy and pictures from stalls.

I so hope Thomas comes back. Hope aint scared him off :P

Luv kelle

We heard about the eel thing before the talk cause we asked him if someone pushes him out of the water when he gets the ring and he explained why, its funnier and cuter when he uses his hands to represent eels :blush:

God we asked him sooo much ;)

Luv Kelle

We heard about the eel thing before the talk cause we asked him if someone pushes him out of the water when he gets the ring and he explained why, its funnier and cuter when he uses his hands to represent eels :angel:

God we asked him sooo much :o

Luv Kelle

Oh such much better in the flesh!! Its the hannd movements I loved...bless him :P