Aliens reunion in November!

Marky

Can't wait!

Who do we really want to join Drake, Vasquez and Frost?

I reckon I can guess - but it does say cast and crew! So let's hear from you!

Is there anyone that isn't obvious that I won't be thinking about?

:yoda:

I'm not planning on going to LFCC2 in nov, not cos I didn't enjoy this one. But my kids have to eat, and it is too close to CM6, which is a lot easier for me to get to, plus I get free lodgings.

But if Bill Paxton and Michael Biehn go, try and stop me. God I remember when I first watched Alien 2. Fell in love, and still like Bill. :yoda:

Edited by pippinssweatypants

Who did Stan Winston play?

Sorry, I don't recall the name.

Apone would be cool, Burke, Gorman, Newt too!

Keep fingers crossed! This con has just finished and I can't wait until November for the next one, with 2 collectormania's inbetween!

:yoda:

I don't think we can expect a star as big as Weaver to show up for this kinda thing. Val Kilmer would have been really special but no one was surprised he couldn't make it in the end were they? I hear the comic con in San Diego 2 years ago had Halle Berry but I think that was pre-oscar and we are only England not America.

Who is Stan Winston????!!!

He did the effects for the aliens in addition to being the creator of the Terminator and Predator...He is probably the most respected creature/horror FX guy in Hollywood today...And you call yourself an Alien fan?!

Edited by nicky

It'll be good to get Brad Dourif's signature on the Quadrilogy set at C5 and then the 3 from Aliens in November at LFCC. I hope they get the drop-ship pilot, Ferro (Colette Hiller), there too, I met her at the Aliens Fan Club Convention 99 and she was really nice. If I remember correctly she now lives in London working for Children's BBC so she hopefully could be easy to get a hold of.

Edited by nicky

I'd like to meet Ron Perlman (Hellboy himself). I think he played Johner in 'Resurrection', and I think a character in 'Startrek Nemesis' - which would keep the treksters happy.

He's been doing a lot of American comic cons lately to promote Hellboy, the press junkets should be all done by November.

Come on get the 'Big Red Guy' for LFACC 2

hi i wasnt at lfacc so i dont know much about the alien reunion. are there any guests mentioned at the moment?? whats the website?

hi i wasnt at lfacc so i dont know much about the alien reunion. are there any guests mentioned at the moment?? whats the website?

So far: -

Mark Rolston - Drake

Jenette Goldstein - Vasquez

Rico Ross - Frost!

Cool - let's hope for many more Aliens guest announcements!

:lol:

i would like to c Hicks n Hudsen there, and also the guy who played the leader of the rebel group in ressurection - he was also in robin hood (played Nottingham's cousin)

O_o Um... Aliens cast reunion. I'm assuming that only includes "Aliens", and not those retarded, worthless sequels. Hicks is a long shot but i'd love to see Hudsen there.