Questions for those who went today

Howdy folks, i was gonna go today but i decided im a poor student and really want to see the Red Dwarf talk tomorrow so i'm gonna be there nice and early sunday morning with a few mates.

couple of questions:

Where are the tickets going to be available for the red dwarf talk? i need to get there straight away!

Does Chris Barrie let you take photos of him with you?

Thanks

Mike

I agree, Its a bit unfair on those of us who thought we could get tickets for the talks by

showing up on the day (as is told on the website). I wanted to get in early and grab a

ticket for both the Red Dwarf and Stargate talks. Shame you cant request showmasters

to keep one back for you.

If anyone knows if theres any left/also how many can you please post.

Thanks.

I managed to get a photo of me and LeVar together which was great, but I missed out on a me and Brent photo as he wasn't posing. But he didn't mind you taking photos of him, and neither did LeVar.

Both Brent and LeVar are personalising which is a huge bonus, and makes up for the £20 per signature cost.

Sadly Brent "lost" his signature on my Nemesis poster, so I got a rather scraggy example for my money. But he did make a joke about it.

A very good day by everyone involved. Congrats to Showmasters. :yoda:

Respect

Admiral Bear

I saw people posing with both the Star Trek guys. The LFCC steward on the Adam West place was a bit of a tough deal barking 'no photos' at anyone who came within distance, but I got one anyway! (Because Adam said it was okay!) :wub:

Everyone go and see my mate Bill Johnson - a really cool guy!

Obi-Wan :yoda:

the only person i didnt get a photo with was billy cos he had to get moving to meet all of his queue, but did take some pics of him signing my photos so that was cool.

I was told that, but my sister took a photo of him signing my photo and when i shook his hand he looked at the camera with me, these guys are embaressed if they cant please the fans, but I was happy!!

the only person i didnt get a photo with was billy cos he had to get moving to meet all of his queue, but did take some pics of him signing my photos so that was cool.

no thats the same for me, billy was the only one who i couldnt get a photo of cos he was a bit late starting

Thats a bit off , we were told they would be available sunday morning i dont think they should have them available on saturday not fair for the people coming on sunday specially to see the talk.

Shades of C4 popping through then. They also said that all the Red Dwarf people where only attending Sunday.

Edited by emotionalvampire

yeh, i only didnt get billy too, felt quite sorry for him bcos he was trying to see as many people as possible in a really short time space, i hope he does photos 2morro :angel: he was really nice about it tho :D

Thats a bit off , we were told they would be available sunday morning i dont think they should have them available on saturday not fair for the people coming on sunday specially to see the talk.

Shades of C4 popping through then. They also said that all the Red Dwarf people where only attending Sunday.

they said over a week ago that people could only attend on certain days.

and it isnt the fault of those putting on the event if the attendees decide to change what has been agreed.