chevron 7.8 site

eccheetham

what time will the chevron 7.8 main website go up? people said it was goin to be up by 8 but its nearly 9 and not up yet. and the tickets went on sale at 6pm. to book the hotel we need the code and the code is always announced on the site. so if enyone knows the code or when the site goes active pleas let us all know. thanks.

• Showmasters Admin

what time will the chevron 7.8 main website go up? people said it was goin to be up by 8 but its nearly 9 and not up yet. and the tickets went on sale at 6pm. to book the hotel we need the code and the code is always announced on the site. so if enyone knows the code or when the site goes active pleas let us all know. thanks.

I just looked at it so it must be up now! :wub:

Mark :D

I just looked at it so it must be up now! :D

OK I'm a dummy because I can't find it :wub:

I'm just getting coding on the Chevron 7.7 other events links. it looks like this

Other Links

Massive Events

Click for More Links!

Other Massive Events Conventions

Warning: include_once() [function.include-once]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/fhlinux173/m/massiveevents.co.uk/user/htdocs/chevron77/site.php on line 58

Warning: include_once(http://massiveevents.co.uk/meevents.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/fhlinux173/m/massiveevents.co.uk/user/htdocs/chevron77/site.php on line 58

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'http://massiveevents.co.uk/meevents.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear-php5') in /home/fhlinux173/m/massiveevents.co.uk/user/htdocs/chevron77/site.php on line 58

Edited by Ophelia

I just looked at it so it must be up now! :D

OK I'm a dummy because I can't find it :wub:

I'm just getting coding on the Chevron 7.7 other events links. it looks like this

Other Links

Massive Events

Click for More Links!

Other Massive Events Conventions

Warning: include_once() [function.include-once]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/fhlinux173/m/massiveevents.co.uk/user/htdocs/chevron77/site.php on line 58

Warning: include_once(http://massiveevents.co.uk/meevents.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/fhlinux173/m/massiveevents.co.uk/user/htdocs/chevron77/site.php on line 58

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'http://massiveevents.co.uk/meevents.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear-php5') in /home/fhlinux173/m/massiveevents.co.uk/user/htdocs/chevron77/site.php on line 58

ye i cant get onto it either

iv tried this site-

http://massiveevents.co.uk/

it shows both 7.7 and 7.8 but when you click on the 7.8 it doesnt work- nothing happens.iv tried looking for it on the net. nothing works. can someone pleas post the link for the site if its up. pleas.

• Showmasters Admin

Hey guys, Mark has been drinking a few too many wines and was looking at the Chevron 7.7 site!!!!

The Chevron 7.8 website will be up very very soon am just making sure that all the 7.7 stuff is gone!

SJ

x

It is listed on the main ME page, in both 'Upcoming Events', and the 'Event Calandar'. However neither appear to have working hyperlinks to the actual site.

Edit: Ignore me. Just read what SJ has said :D

Edited by 1of2

Hey guys, Mark has been drinking a few too many wines and was looking at the Chevron 7.7 site!!!!

The Chevron 7.8 website will be up very very soon am just making sure that all the 7.7 stuff is gone!

SJ

x

LoL OK we'll just pretend that first one was a dry run, a warm up for the real thing. Thanks for keeping us informed :wub:

It is listed on the main ME page, in both 'Upcoming Events', and the 'Event Calandar'. However neither appear to have working hyperlinks to the actual site.

Edit: Ignore me. Just read what SJ has said :D

ye thats what i was saying. i need the site to get the code to book the hotel. the tickets are on sale (for 7.7 goers)and the site was supose to be up at 8 its now quarter past 9 and still no site. if their not going to put up the site tonight the least they could do is give us the hotel booking code. if there is going to be one.

ye thats what i was saying. i need the site to get the code to book the hotel. the tickets are on sale (for 7.7 goers)and the site was supose to be up at 8 its now quarter past 9 and still no site. if their not going to put up the site tonight the least they could do is give us the hotel booking code. if there is going to be one.
There's no need to panic, it will be up at some point :wub:

• Showmasters Admin

I am not sure where it said the site was going to be up by 8 but because I wasn't home UNTIL 8 that was always going to be an impossibility!

The site is almost done and everyone will get the code at the same time so I don't really understand the rush to get it right away?

I am not sure where it said the site was going to be up by 8 but because I wasn't home UNTIL 8 that was always going to be an impossibility!

The site is almost done and everyone will get the code at the same time so I don't really understand the rush to get it right away?

There was a Massive Events post which stated the 7.8 forum would be up by 8pm.

There are many reasons why customers what to get the code as soon as possible. Some people may be having someone else making the booking for them, others may be having a partner/friend/parent etc pay for the room and therefore need to use their credit card details, people may have made special arrangements to be around to make the booking.

i needed the code because my dad was booking my room and i needed a room in the hotel as i have epilepsy so have to be in the same hotel as the con encase anything happens. plus my dad sometimes goes away so can only book the hotel for me whilst he's at home.

Spoke to the conference people at the hotel this morning and apparently the rooms are not for sale yet. The lady I spoke to said the person who organises this event is having a meeting tomorrow and to phone back next week.

Strange! I just rang them and booked my room at convention rate.

Spoke to the conference people at the hotel this morning and apparently the rooms are not for sale yet. The lady I spoke to said the person who organises this event is having a meeting tomorrow and to phone back next week.

Strange! I just rang them and booked my room at convention rate.

Thanks for letting us know. I'll give them a ring tomorrow. I have crappy luck with booking hotel rooms for con's I have yet to have one go smoothly.

• 2 weeks later...

there are 2 stars behind "Standard Adult Programme at £98 **" on the webside, but no explaination.

Please explain the stars and add the info on the side.

Thanks.

I will double check, but this looks like a copy and paste error. The Chevron 7.6 standard tickets had special conditions regarding RDA autographs.