Newbies review on saturday :)

As this is my first convention i want to share my experience with u guys

My first photoshoot was with edward furlong, seemed a bit subdued but what such a lovely guy, very welcoming and also made convo at the autograph! I was impressed he did personalization! Rating defo 8/10

I then had photoshoot with Evanna Lynch who was brilliant and very polite, also i found it nice she let me have a pic with her at her table even tho i didnt purchase an autograph!! Rating 8/10

I had photoshoot with Arthur Darvill who i thought was nice i had my photograph signed but i have to say he didnt seem very talkative But that could have been due to us meetin him about 5pm who knows. Rating 7/10

I had photoshoot with john hurt who i thought he was a sweetie, very polite and kind! Very pleased with my photo. Rating 8/10

And ive saved the best of today till last...... Eve Myles, i honestly thought she was absolutly fantastic!!! And also soooo pretty! She made me feel so comfortable at both photoshoot and autograph signing! Also willing to make convo with me!!!! Defo want to meet her again! Rating 10/10

I thought all of the crew today were so good and helpfull and also veru approachable of needed to ask anything :)

Does eve allow over the table shots?
I can't comment on today as I wasn't there but with her previous appearances it was no photos at all (i.e. posed or candid).

When I met her this morning I was allowed to take a photo of her (I prefer not to be in photos), and she was standing up to pose with other people. I don't know if that changed at any point during the day, but if you get there early you should be ok.

I didn't meet Eve but while in the queue for Arthur I saw her having posed pics with people :)

And I think Arthur was really shy, he wasn't very talkative but he was very sweet, he liked my costume (i was dressed as Pirate Amy Pond) and he thought I said that my name was Colin :blush:

As this is my first convention i want to share my experience with u guys

I then had photoshoot with Evanna Lynch who was brilliant and very polite, also i found it nice she let me have a pic with her at her table even tho i didnt purchase an autograph!! Rating 8/10

Was it at the end of the day?

It doesn't seem very fair to get a picture without getting an autograph.

Already at LFCC, people were coming to the HP guests and getting photos without paying for an autographs while I was queuing to get my autographs

Evanna was doing photos with no autographs when she was quiet. The crew member next to the guest needs to manage how many people are getting them ad priorotise the people wanting auto's. Everyone who wanted an autograph left with one today though so the few photos didnt affect anything in the long run :)