Ticket questions?

RavenclawKing97

Okay guys my first con and I have a couple of questions :

1. If I buy a Saturday Ticket can I swap it for A Sunday ticket or vice versa if I can't attend?

2. What is the limit to photos and tickets?

1 Which tickets do you mean? Are you asking about entry tickets or photo tickets?

2 The limit to photo tickets is really down to how many you can afford.

Can you be a bit more specific about what it is you actually want to know?

Sorry

1.Entry Tickets + Photo Tickets

Sorry, but tickets are not transferable.

Also I want to book parking at Earl's Court but the Event is not on the list , if I book parking for another event on the same day , will it make any difference?
It can take EC some time to add events to the online booking system. When that happens I normally just call them and to book a car parking place, 020 7598 2515.

Another ticket query for the SM team..went to book an early bird ticket for the saturday but seems none left, just post 11am whereas available for the sunday. Are they all gone? What happens if a photoshoot/talk is pre 11am and you havent got an early bird ticket. Thanks

They are still there. It appears the items have been re-sorted, and the Saturday tickets are showing up in a different location to the others due to slightly different wording.

They can be found here.

Another ticket query for the SM team..went to book an early bird ticket for the saturday but seems none left, just post 11am whereas available for the sunday. Are they all gone? What happens if a photoshoot/talk is pre 11am and you havent got an early bird ticket. Thanks

They are still there. It appears the items have been re-sorted, and the Saturday tickets are showing up in a different location to the others due to slightly different wording.

They can be found here.

Thanks 1 of 2, panic over re Arthur!!

Does this mean Early Bird tickets for Sunday aren't likely to sell out? Just I don't wanna buy it till I know the time of David's photo shoot, but I don't wanna miss it if it is before 11? :(
I have never known entry tickets to sell out before.

You can always upgrade from a Standard ticket on the day if you wish. It will mean joining the Early Bird pay-on-the-day queue instead of the pre-paid queue though.

Does this mean Early Bird tickets for Sunday aren't likely to sell out? Just I don't wanna buy it till I know the time of David's photo shoot, but I don't wanna miss it if it is before 11? :(
I have never known entry tickets to sell out before.

You can always upgrade from a Standard ticket on the day if you wish. It will mean joining the Early Bird pay-on-the-day queue instead of the pre-paid queue though.

I'm going to have to wait a bit anyway to see, because I'm at a party in MK the night before, so I will be in the persons house Sunday morning :lol: And I'll need to see how early I can get to the train station. Deffo pre-booking a taxi ;) haha.

Thanks for the helppp :)