Question when bying photo ops

mosco

Hey,

Hope this isn't a stupid question:

I already bought entry tickets. Now I wanted to buy a Diana Rigg photo shoot too.

But in my shopping cart, a fee is automatically added for shipping? I already paid shipping for the tickets and other photo ops.

I guess SM will send me all at the same time, so I don't see why I should pay shipping another time.

Can anyone help with this

thanx :smile:

Yes, you will have to pay shipping again.

The orders are usually not combined. That is simply not possible due to the large volume of orders.

So that's 7 £ each time??? Gonna think twice before buying then ...

I just bought my tickets this afternoon with 7£ shipping and now again 7£ on the same day?????

Sorry but I don't understand this reasoning ...

Sorry, but you didn't say that you only ordered a couple of hours ago in your first post.

There are guest announcements over several months, and it is simply not possible to hold an order from day 1 for a long time just because there's a chance the customer will order more tickets. It would be a logistical nightmare.

We do indeed have a lot of fans who hold out for a while and try to buy as many tickets as possible together to save on postage. Of course that means risking a shoot sells out. That happened at LFACC and some fans missed out on the Karen Gillan photoshoot.

Seeing your first order was from today too you can try e-mailing Hazel at info@collectormania.com and ask if the orders can be combined. But I really can't promise anything.

The orders are usually not combined. That is simply not possible due to the large volume of orders.

I just bought my tickets this afternoon with 7£ shipping and now again 7£ on the same day?????

Which country do you live in? It's £2 in the UK because of the lower cost set by Royal Mail to deliver the item. I know it doesn't help, but all I can suggest is wait until you can order a few together. You will get higher photoshoots number, but if you're there at the time of the slot you will be guaranteed to get the photoshoots just maybe a slightly longer wait.

Which country do you live in? It's £2 in the UK because of the lower cost set by Royal Mail to deliver the item. I know it doesn't help, but all I can suggest is wait until you can order a few together. You will get higher photoshoots number, but if you're there at the time of the slot you will be guaranteed to get the photoshoots just maybe a slightly longer wait.

I don't live in the UK, so it's 7£ each time ...

Don't know if I can afford many photo shoots then.

Sorry but this isn't mentioned anywhere that you have to pay each time ... if I had known, I would have waited for more guests to be announced ...

Pity ....

• 2 weeks later...