Missed Connections

SuperNeo

If you got chatting to anyone or made friends but didn't catch their name, maybe you can get it here.

There was a woman called Claire on the 3rd floor of the Park Inn, room 318 I think. Me and my girlfriend kept bumping into you all weekend and we got chatting. Just wanted to say hello again :D

Also, the guy who was dressed as Blade all weekend. You are amazing, got chatting to you at a few parties. Thanks for posing for a photo with me. Hope to see you at another con soon.

• Moderators

There was a woman called Claire on the 3rd floor of the Park Inn, room 318 I think.

That sounds slightly stalkerish :D

"You were wearing a dress .. you brushed your teeth at 8:05am .."

I'd love to catch up with the 3 girls I met in the lift on Saturday night - Mid party.

I was dressed as a rather dead looking vampire attack victim, everyone got out on the 6th floor.

I'd love to catch up with the 3 girls I met in the lift on Saturday night - Mid party.

I was dressed as a rather dead looking vampire attack victim, everyone got out on the 6th floor.

Hello, not sure if this was us but we met someone in the lift on Saturday night and got out at the 6th floor. I had a purple corset on and my friend had bright blue hair. Ring any bells?

Hello, not sure if this was us but we met someone in the lift on Saturday night and got out at the 6th floor. I had a purple corset on and my friend had bright blue hair. Ring any bells?

Did I compliment you on your teeth, and are you quite a bit taller than the other two?

Did I compliment you on your teeth, and are you quite a bit taller than the other two?

Yep the other two are midgets lol. I was the tall one with brown curly hair. You did mention the teeth I remember now. Im on facebooke add me if you want. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507931498

Goes for all you other lovely people aswell, just let me know that you are from bitten though =D

Did I compliment you on your teeth?

I thought that was really weird, until I remembered there were probably fangs involved... :blush:

Haha! Yes thankfully there were fangs involved :P

If you got chatting to anyone or made friends but didn't catch their name, maybe you can get it here.

There was a woman called Claire on the 3rd floor of the Park Inn, room 318 I think. Me and my girlfriend kept bumping into you all weekend and we got chatting. Just wanted to say hello again :help:

Also, the guy who was dressed as Blade all weekend. You are amazing, got chatting to you at a few parties. Thanks for posing for a photo with me. Hope to see you at another con soon.

My friend Clare was staying on the 3rd Floor in room 316 Her names Clare Turner shes on the Bitten groups on facebook... if the woman your on about was short with red curly hair and glasses yeah thats her lmao

Yep the other two are midgets lol. I was the tall one with brown curly hair. You did mention the teeth I remember now. Im on facebooke add me if you want. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507931498

Goes for all you other lovely people aswell, just let me know that you are from bitten though =D

Midgets??? ohhhh... Mate you don't make the little people unhappy!! They have bad tempers!!! :help: Don't they Jemma? lol

There was a woman called Claire on the 3rd floor of the Park Inn, room 318 I think. Me and my girlfriend kept bumping into you all weekend and we got chatting. Just wanted to say hello again ;)

My friend Clare was staying on the 3rd Floor in room 316 Her names Clare Turner shes on the Bitten groups on facebook... if the woman your on about was short with red curly hair and glasses yeah thats her lmao

Cool, thanks alot ;)

Midgets??? ohhhh... Mate you don't make the little people unhappy!! They have bad tempers!!! :D Don't they Jemma? lol

But jo i am a midget :angel: but no angry midgets are quiet evil lol