Cosplay

Gah I leave home at 4:30 tomorrow morning and ive still loads to do on la volpe! Eep. I'm hoping to see any other assassins creed cosplayers there. Can't wait now. Claudia is finished apart from the net caul, but volpe is gonna push me to the edge I think.

Oooo now that's cutting it close. I'm may be 90% finished on both costumes now, just details for volpe and the cap for Claudia. Good job I get there early I forgot the buttons for Volpes sleeves. Gotta hunt those down in London.

Im all packed and ready to go now!! Hurry up Friday!!!

My two costumes!

CI_60010_1334614693.jpgCI_11757_1341067208.JPG

is it weird that i am 27 years old but still got stupidly happy when i saw your snow white costume? seriously, disney man! i cried when my niece told me she didnt know any of the disney characters! but of course she know bloody icarly and those two twin guys who live in a hotel >.<

well,everyone is sharing pics of their cosplay. im gonna be mean though and only give you spoilers. here are the cardassian face prosthetics i painted myself *gonna take forever to put on* and my handmade lolita headdress *seriously,first thing i ever made in my life ever! from scratch! very proud!!*

196059_10151033053058524_1642975861_n.jpg

603061_10151018005668524_1896843282_n.jpg

Dreamsphere- Awww thats so adorable! Dont worry, im 28 and im still cosplaying Disney characters XD We can be sad together! :P And thats such a shame about your niece! she is missing out on soooo much!!

Awesome! I'll make sure I'm there on time.

Whereabouts would we all be meeting? I don't want to not catch it; last time I went to a shoot at LFCC, it went something like:

"Oh, meet up at the blue carpet in an hour."

*One hour later*

"THERE ARE FIVE DIFFERENT BLUE CARPETS WHICH ONE DID THEY MEEEEEEAN"

Hehe... :rolleyes:

Due to the times of the photo ops and talks starting.. I'm having to cancel the morning photoshoot (clashes with a pre paid photo op)... we hadn't arranged a meeting place as I had to heck the venue out online. BUT we all will be at the huge comic photo shoot at 4pm at the cosplay stage after the masquerade.

Aw, that's a shame. I'm not sure whether I'll still be around at 4, but hopefully I'll get some pictures with people during the day.

hey, i know this is a film and comic con...but i've made a costume based on Princess Agitha from Zelda Twilight Princess, is anyone else cosplaying as game characters? xxx

There'll be plenty. I'm cosplying characters from assassins creed, its all mix m match hun, Any genre goes. Can't wait to see it hun.

hey, i know this is a film and comic con...but i've made a costume based on Princess Agitha from Zelda Twilight Princess, is anyone else cosplaying as game characters? xxx

There'll be plenty. I'm cosplying characters from assassins creed, its all mix m match hun, Any genre goes. Can't wait to see it hun.

Ahhh that's good :) age excited its tomorrow for me!!!!

My experience of the cosplay zone can be summed up in one word, "Shambles".

I booked in advance and though I reported to the desk early, when it came down to it, there was no record of me on the lists.

I was asked to report promptly at 2:30 for briefing, which happened at 3:15 -15 minutes after we were supposed to be going in.

Though I'd asked for specific music, and been told they already had that, when I was briefed The girl had no record that I wanted music. To save hassle I opted to go without music.

They played A Holmsian theme tune anyway, but not the one I'd asked for.

Everything ran very late because people whose skits ran way over the three minutes were not cut short; not fun for people last on the lists. I finally got my turn nearer 5pm than 4.

The announcers didn't always know what was up next, one guy at the cozplay front desk had no answers for any of my questions and the poor 'green room assistant' seemed to be working from different instructions to everyone else.

Come on guys, bits of paper on clipboards? where's the techy wizardry of instant wifi updating of a master scedule one would expect from an event this huge?

And by the way, what happened to the changing rooms and prop storage facilities? This: a small hastily hand written sign suggesting using the mezanine floor toilets instead.

I had fun meeting up with the other fans and seeing the amazing creativity of the costumes and merchandise but:

My first ever Film/Comic Con.

Probably my last.

Edited by MrHolmesToYou

I just finished making my fem!Tony Stark costume about 2 hours ago!

552741_3774061303541_239672720_n.jpg

This picture is horribly bleached-out, but yeah. Hope to see lots of people tomorrow. :)

Ah yes - I did dig that your costume when I caught sight of you in the same Simm photo shoot queue .ae me (I'd say I was in Sam Tyler garb .. which is what I dress like most days!)

Here is my Black Cat WIP which i will be wearing on Sunday,

601263_10151194292548154_1953555332_n.jpg

and if you'd like to see my Harley Quinn WIP have a look on the BATMAN thread :)

can't wait to see you all there! not long now :D

I've never seen as many great Cosplays as I did at this event- but have to say, Jerri-Kay, your Black Cat was oustanding! And you looked absolutely GORGEOUS! I will have to check out your Harley Quinn for sure. Just sorry I wasn't able to take a photo of you myself though a good friend of mine who was there got two great shots of you. I hope to see you at a future event and maybe grab a few words with you.

Aaaahhh! You are mine!!! #Glomp!#

Haha! I wonder, did I meet you?

Ammmmmmmazing!!!!!

Thank you! :blush:

Ah yes - I did dig that your costume when I caught sight of you in the same Simm photo shoot queue .ae me (I'd say I was in Sam Tyler garb .. which is what I dress like most days!)

Ah, yeah! We were quite close in the queue, right? I thought it was cool that you went as Sam Tyler. :)