Cosplay

Sat: Vampire Willow- Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Sun: Alice- Resident Evil

banner705.png?random=fc11

Was tempted to wear Zatanna again as she seemed so popular last year but I might wait and see if an event gets Adam Hughes as a guest. Meeting Anothony Head (Giles!) on the Sat =D

I have some friends cosplaying Rain Ocampo and Matt Addison with me on the Sunday and there is a Resident Evil shoot planned if anyone else wanted to join. There's an event on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/events/431602263527554/

Was tempted to wear Zatanna again as she seemed so popular last year but I might wait and see if an event gets Adam Hughes as a guest. Meeting Anothony Head (Giles!) on the Sat =D

I have some friends cosplaying Rain Ocampo and Matt Addison with me on the Sunday and there is a Resident Evil shoot planned if anyone else wanted to join. There's an event on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/events/431602263527554/

Oh my god! I look forward to your Willow! :D

Gotta love last-minute change of plans...

Assuming that everything goes smoothly and I get her finished, I shall be cosplaying Daenerys Targaryen in her Qarth dress (if not, Sookie!).

Any other Game of Thrones cosplayers going to be there? :)

I have a friend who will be attending as Jon Snow ^^,

Ooh, I'll have to keep my eyes open!

It seems myself and friends are now making a group for the Saturday.

We're creating an Avengers group.. it can be a mix of all sources: Earth's mightiest heroes, ultimate avengers animated films, live action film. We're also happy to have random S.H.E.I.L.D agents in the group as we've got one already lol. So if anyone is doing an Avengers cosplay of some sort, your welcome to join us in a group and then I'll sort out a photoshoot. ^___^

As I'm doing Ariel on the sunday, I'm also wondering whether to do another group or not...but either way I'll be around as Ariel ^_^

I'm doing Femme! Captain America

I did Femme Captain America at CM and was thinking of doing it again at LFCC as my Femme Iron Man outfit I started probably wont be ready on time :-(

I'm doing a Toni (fem!Tony) Stark cosplay on the Saturday! It's based on this:

standard_xlarge.jpg

I'm really excited about it! It'll be great to do the photoshoot. :)

Edited by consultingcorsair
  • Like 1

We're creating an Avengers group.. it can be a mix of all sources: Earth's mightiest heroes, ultimate avengers animated films, live action film. We're also happy to have random S.H.E.I.L.D agents in the group as we've got one already lol. So if anyone is doing an Avengers cosplay of some sort, your welcome to join us in a group and then I'll sort out a photoshoot. ^___^

As I'm doing Ariel on the sunday, I'm also wondering whether to do another group or not...but either way I'll be around as Ariel ^_^

I did Femme Captain America at CM and was thinking of doing it again at LFCC as my Femme Iron Man outfit I started probably wont be ready on time :-(

I'm doing a Toni Stark cosplay on the Saturday! It's based on this:

standard_xlarge.jpg

I may hunt you down for a photo :D

Oh my god! I look forward to your Willow! :D

Hope I don't disappoint!

standard_xlarge.jpg

Hehe, I'll try my best to be findable! :D

Should be there as Female Hawke from Dragon Age 2 on the Sunday =) along with my friend as Male Hawke, hoping that my other friend will bring her Morrigan cosplay too but i'm not sure of her plans at the moment ><

If Morrigan is Grace, I think she said she's do it when I asked her a while back. I'll be Isabela so we'll have to have some Hawke lovin' photos XD

If Morrigan is Grace, I think she said she's do it when I asked her a while back. I'll be Isabela so we'll have to have some Hawke lovin' photos XD

Yes I meant Grace lol I know she said to me she was going to see how she felt after wearing her to expo so i'll ask her when I get the chance, i'm sure she would be up for it but not sure if she wants to for sure, plus she got a new job last week so need to actually check she can make it xD

Hopefully it will all be okay, i'll let you know though =) haha sounds good, I'm in desperate need of photos! I literally only have one or two ><

standard_xlarge.jpg

Hehe, I'll try my best to be findable! :D

ahh! may i stroke your fantasticly loaded arm? lmao

here lads, how much headache do you think i will get for wearing my wrath of khan uniform with my cardassian prothetics? i know none star trek people may think im worrying for no reason, but star trek people will know what i mean when i say i am worried some people may go ape at the sight of it and blab about how it doesnt fit in the timeline and bla bla bla.

the reason i am doing this is i am going as alidara. she is my cardassian on star trek online and in the game i got her a WOK uniform so thought it would be cool to dress as her. i am in no way one of those loopy "think its real" star trek people but i have met some at this convention.

so, thoughts?

If you are a cosplayers of a Batman character please have a look at the BATMAN group/ photoshoots thread! We need you :)

Damn you Jerri-Kay! I'd love to be part of a Batman group but I don't have my Poison Ivy in wearable condition. :-(

the reason i am doing this is i am going as alidara. she is my cardassian on star trek online and in the game i got her a WOK uniform so thought it would be cool to dress as her. i am in no way one of those loopy "think its real" star trek people but i have met some at this convention.

I had my cardassian character wear that uniform in game. Can't speak for other Star Trek fans but I'd say go for it :)

PHOTOSHOOT TIMETABLE

SATURDAY

4pm - Comics Characters Group Photoshoot

4:20pm - Doctor Who/Torchwood Characters Group Photoshoot

4:40pm - The Hunger Games Group Photoshoot

SUNDAY

4pm - Anime Characters Group Photoshoot

4:20pm - TBC

4:40pm - Doctor Who/Torchwood Group Photoshoot

Still one spare slot at 4:20pm. First come, first gets, email us, thanks.

standard_xlarge.jpg

Ooh! We're going to be doing a photoshoot around 11:00am. So it doesn't lash with any possible photo ops later on in the day that people will no doubtly want to go to/have already paid for. Details found here: http://cosplayisland...d&ThreadID=7777 this is for our little group. Though I know nearly all of us will be attending the huge comic group shoot at 4pm also!

I'm still working on getting a photographer together for it and finalising details etc. If the group photoshoot ends up being cancelled, I'll definitely keep a look out for you and get a pic!

Edited by FuriePhoenix

standard_xlarge.jpg

Ooh! We're going to be doing a photoshoot around 11:00am. So it doesn't lash with any possible photo ops later on in the day that people will no doubtly want to go to/have already paid for. Details found here: http://cosplayisland...d&ThreadID=7777 this is for our little group. Though I know nearly all of us will be attending the huge comic group shoot at 4pm also!

I'm still working on getting a photographer together for it and finalising details etc. If the group photoshoot ends up being cancelled, I'll definitely keep a look out for you and get a pic!

If you're looking for a good photographer, go on facebook and message Ragemore Roberts- she'll do awesome shots for a good price, and she'll be there as a photographer at LFCC