Cosplay

I'm Vamp_Rouge's previously mentioned friend with the Shepard costume. Count me in for Saturday :)

SWEEEET can't wait for that! I'm afraid we no longer have a Tali, but we should still have a Miranda, a Garrus, a Thane, and myself as Samara, so we still have a few of us!

i will be going as lombax from ratchet and clank, NOT an entire fur suit, just ears, tail, hopefully hands and wrench.... if i have enough spare time... then clank too.

my first cosplay... and i bet no-one will recognise me, :-/

I got and named my cat due to her resemblance to Ratchet, so I'll know who you are and will defo be needing a photo, if that's ok of course

I still have my Claire (Heroes) Cheerleading outfit, perfect replica of the blue one. I haven't had chance to wear that for a long time so I might go for that.

I really want to go as Miranda Lawson from Mass Effect (I have the hair and boobs, at least) but I'm not sure how to go about making the outfit. I think I'd need a very specific fabric.

YOU MUST COME AS MIRANDA ON SATURDAY!! Thats when Thane, Garrus, Shepard, and other Miranda and I (Samara) are all gathering >.<

Edited by nerdygirl90

If I get it finished on time I'll be going as The Riddler (Arkham City version).

I hope you do! I've been re-playing that game lately and literally was only thinking a few hours ago 'A guy should totally do a good Arkham City Riddler cosplay." ;-)

And yay! Darth!

Well it seems to be coming along OK at the moment so fingers crossed!

(I'm a girl btw, but make a very good guy, or so I'm told :) )

Changed my mind again!

Friday and Sunday- off duty Hawkeye

Saturday- Captain Jack Harkness

Ooooh can't wait to see that! :D

Niiiice! :D

The Hawkeye one looks pretty good, I've got a pic of me next to Renner and the similarity is awesome ;)

So that everyone is aware, we will be organising an Anime Cosplayers Photoshoot on the Saturday at 4pm. This will be one of the six (3 per day) large group cosplay photoshoots taking place between 4pm to 5pm on each day on stage.

We will be confirming the Group cosplay Photoshoot timetable shortly. Currently we can confirm The Hunger Games, Doctor Who, Torchwood and Anime Cosplayers photoshoots.

We'd also like to see a Comics Cosplayers Photoshoot as well, so if anyone would like to organise one, or knows a group/people who could then please do get in touch with us on info@animeleague.com thanks.

This leaves one slot for group photoshoots, so please ensure to get your application in to us as soon as possible to book your spot.

Edited by Animeleague

OK so this sucks, Mass Effect group now down to just Samara, Garrus, possible Shepard and possible Miranda. Still, at least theres a small group of us ^^,

Is the Mass Effect group seperate to the full Bioware group? Cuz at least you know we have quite a few for that. Also, are we booked in for one of those group shoots or just meeting somewhere to create our own shoot within the crowd?

We'd also like to see a Comics Cosplayers Photoshoot as well, so if anyone would like to organise one, or knows a group/people who could then please do get in touch with us on info@animeleague.com thanks.

I'll be going as Knockout from DC comics on saturday and I know plenty of cosplayers who are doing comic related characters. I'd offer to organise but all I'd really do is let everyone know there's a comic shoot happening and to be "here" at "this time". There's a certain big con in america that does an anual Marvel vs DC shoot, which is basically getting all the marvel and dc comic cosplays together for a shoot and posing all together but also in two seperate super-hero teams, facing off. lol

Vamprouge- I've not heard anything about a full Bioware group- fill me in? I know we're doing the whole Mass Effect Satuday/ Dragonage sunday, but thats all I've heard. We don't have a stage, but I'm sure we could book one if anyone wants?

Darth Angelus! HOORAY! we have a definate Shepard XD

Vamprouge- I've not heard anything about a full Bioware group- fill me in? I know we're doing the whole Mass Effect Satuday/ Dragonage sunday, but thats all I've heard. We don't have a stage, but I'm sure we could book one if anyone wants?

Darth Angelus! HOORAY! we have a definate Shepard XD

Ah, I thought there was gonna be some Mass Effect people on the same day as Dragon Age, also, so even though the genres are different they're still all bioware in the same place. But seperate is still awesome. Depends on how many of us there is if it's worth booking a stage i guess.

Gotta love last-minute change of plans...

Assuming that everything goes smoothly and I get her finished, I shall be cosplaying Daenerys Targaryen in her Qarth dress (if not, Sookie!).

Any other Game of Thrones cosplayers going to be there? :)

Gotta love last-minute change of plans...

Assuming that everything goes smoothly and I get her finished, I shall be cosplaying Daenerys Targaryen in her Qarth dress (if not, Sookie!).

Any other Game of Thrones cosplayers going to be there? :)

I have a friend who will be attending as Jon Snow ^^,

anyone want to upload some progress/costume photos? it'd be great to see what some of you are working on/will be wearing! :D

im definitely up for a comic shoot, i'll be Harley Quinn (DC batman) on saturday and Black Cat (Marvel spider-man) on sunday, we should really have a meet up :D

also, just a question, i've never been to the friday preview night before..do people cosplay on the friday too?

My costume is complete but I guess I could always take some in progress photos of the new weapons I'm working on for it...

Last year, there were a few cosplayers on the friday night and I'm planning on it this time.

Edited by Darth_Angelus

Yeah there were a few on friday last year which makes me want to do it this year but I probably won't as I have no idea what I'd do. lol

Also, Jerri, is the Harley you're talking about your Harley's Revenge one? :-)