Corey Feldman Photoshoot

im feeling pretty down at the mo!

I always like the idea of having photoshoots that are a little different....

I asked Corey if he would recreate a goonies pose for me (fair enough it is a little weird!) but said he wasnt too sure about it and a normal pose will have to do......ive looked at pics of him and its just stand at the side and smile....whereas i would have preferred something just a little different. o well :D

has anyone else had a pic done with him? would love to see them x

Who knows, just be cheeky and ask him on the day, I'm going to ask him for a hug and if he says no then well it's a no but hey ho, not all guests are the same!!!

Although I have to admit from what I've heard/read about him he sounds like one of the quirkier ones but who knows maybe he's just not used to being daft with folk he doesn't know and I can totally relate to that feeling!!!!

Either way he's still cute and it's still a photo with him so I shall be happy however it goes!!! :D

im feeling pretty down at the mo!

I always like the idea of having photoshoots that are a little different....

I asked Corey if he would recreate a goonies pose for me (fair enough it is a little weird!) but said he wasnt too sure about it and a normal pose will have to do......ive looked at pics of him and its just stand at the side and smile....whereas i would have preferred something just a little different. o well :D

has anyone else had a pic done with him? would love to see them x

What pose were you going to do? To be fair i guess it's up to him.

I've seen shoots with him where he keeps his sunglasses on but i hope he won't be wearing them.

Just don't think it looks as good, anyone agree?

Yup totally, it's my major pet hate especially when I'm at work having to talk to people who don't take them off, the mirrored ones are worst though!!!

I tend to keep mine on my head, but that's mainly so I know where they are!!!! :D

But then again I suppose I'm not having loads of flashes in my face so maybe that's why, again it's however he feels most comfortable!! I'd rather him do that than not do a shoot at all!!

Edited by ericsdonor

yeah ive also heard hes a little quirky that way too. just looking back at what he did in the films when he was younger though i just didnt expect him to be like that LOL

I wanted to recreate the scene from the goonies where a string of pearls gets pulled from his mouth.....but he would only have to put one pearl in and hold it there. Looking at it now i can easily see why he said no.....but i was just excited about it thats all LOL its my fav part of the film LOL

i have a goonies map though so hopefully he wont think just looking at the map is an awkward pose. dont know though......

yeah ive also heard hes a little quirky that way too. just looking back at what he did in the films when he was younger though i just didnt expect him to be like that LOL

I wanted to recreate the scene from the goonies where a string of pearls gets pulled from his mouth.....but he would only have to put one pearl in and hold it there. Looking at it now i can easily see why he said no.....but i was just excited about it thats all LOL its my fav part of the film LOL

i have a goonies map though so hopefully he wont think just looking at the map is an awkward pose. dont know though......

Haha now i understand his reluctence to do oblidge......Dont think many guests would want to put items in their mouths...

They might choke! Please only kill a guest after i have had my photo lol :YAHOO:

Well, I am sure the pearls from the movie was clean when he put them in his mouth. And since he wouldn't know if yours are clean, then it is a no no right there.

Why not go for an other "mouth-pose" - the classic hug... ;)

hugl.jpg

That second one's so cute.. right before she pushes him away, lol! :D