Karen Photoshoot tickets!

My parents unfortunately weren't able to get photoshoot tickets for Karen G while the shop was open and were wondering if any would be available on the day? And comments will be appreciated so I can pass the message on for them as they don't have accounts on here! lol :D

I'm pretty sure that the Karen Gillan photoshoot tickets sold-out before the online shop closed.

If you take a look at the timetable she's up for 2 seperate photo sessions (with somewhere around 800+ guests getting photos), so I doubt very much that SM will be offering more photoshoot tickets.

Good news is that you'll still get to meet her at the signing!

You could always go and chat with karen

Then get an autograph and ask her to pose

For a picture with you in it! Don"t think they mind doing that

Unless they are really busy.

Sorry, but that will not be possible this time.

Normally it is not known until the day if a guest does posed photos at the table or not.

But Karen will be extremely busy, and I have no doubt she will not be taking photos with attendees at the autograph table.

She will be EXTREMELY busy.

99.99999999% sure she will not be doing posed photos at the auto desk.

Make that 100%.

Although I notice it says "no POSED photographs" (emphasis mine), I suppose some people in the queue may accidentally press the shutter button while their pictures are being signed? Unless of course there is a large notice saying "No photos at all", am I correct?:thumbup:

Although I notice it says "no POSED photographs" (emphasis mine), I suppose some people in the queue may accidentally press the shutter button while their pictures are being signed? Unless of course there is a large notice saying "No photos at all", am I correct?:thumbup:

If the sign says "no posed photographs" it is only photos of you and the guests that are not possible. Snapping a shot while she's signing your picture is okay as long as the sign says "no posed photos."

If it is "no photos" then it's not even a long distance shot and the crew will most likely even ask you to put the cameras away.

I imagine for Karen it will definitely be "no posed photos" right away. But I wouldn't really be surprised if "no photos" will go up eventually.