How long do tickets take to arrive?

If I order photoshoots and they don't arrive in time (I'll be in London from July 4th/5th), what happens? Am I able to just bring a print out of the confirmation email or? I don't want to run the risk of Corey's shoots selling out :/

If I order photoshoots and they don't arrive in time (I'll be in London from July 4th/5th), what happens? Am I able to just bring a print out of the confirmation email or? I don't want to run the risk of Corey's shoots selling out :/

Yes, you bring a print out of the confirmation e-mail.

As I said above, Royal Mail works special ways sometimes. There's always going to be a couple of letters that won't make it for one reason or the other unfortunately.

There's no mention of corey doing a shoot on his thread although they mentioned charlie will do one...would be a crying shame if he didn't though!

So let me get this straight in my head so I can calm down.

If neither ticket actually came as long as I took the Email thing with me to the con I could still get in and have my photo taken? I just take them with me?

Also would that mean I would just be given a different number for the photo shoot? or would there be a record from my ticket of what number I would have been?

Thanks for the all help. I am crazy I am aware. Best to avoid me at the con, haha

If neither ticket actually came as long as I took the Email thing with me to the con I could still get in and have my photo taken? I just take them with me?
Yes, take the e-mail/s to the desk where the photo shoots are on sale, and they will be able to help you.

Also would that mean I would just be given a different number for the photo shoot? or would there be a record from my ticket of what number I would have been?
You will be supplied with the next available ticket number, not whatever your ticket number would have been originally. It's not very cost effective to print two copies of every ticket just in case one goes missing.

Your tickets will probably arrive though :D

So let me get this straight in my head so I can calm down.

Thanks for the all help. I am crazy I am aware. Best to avoid me at the con, haha

yup just take your emails cos they are proof you have booked and paid

i don't know how the ticket number thing would work someone with official knowledge needs to answer that

everyone DON'T avoid her at the con that would be silly :) she's a fluffy bunnykin fact! :D

My entry tickets and photoshoots were ordered online on the 12th and viewed and paid on the 13th according but to my store account. But it's now the 18th and I've had nothing in the post yet. Is this normal?

Yes, this is normal.

The tickets are being sent out as soon as possible, but sometimes mailing takes a couple of days.

Until about 2 years ago there were no tickets sent out until about 2 or 3 weeks before in general, but now it's done a lot earlier than this.

Yes, you bring a print out of the confirmation e-mail.

As I said above, Royal Mail works special ways sometimes. There's always going to be a couple of letters that won't make it for one reason or the other unfortunately.

Oh okay thank you :)

Does the same work for entry tickets? Or can I buy early bird tickets on the day?

There's no mention of corey doing a shoot on his thread although they mentioned charlie will do one...would be a crying shame if he didn't though!

I'd imagine if he didn't do a shoot there'd be carnage :D

It always amazes me that Royal Mail just post these through the letterbox even though it clearly states they are recorded delivery and should be signed for, I've never signed for any of mine yet!!!! :D

Maybe a complaint to your local office about the way your delivery person is dealing with things would be in order in that case. Anything that needs a signature I always have to sign for or if there's no one in, I get a card and have to go to the sorting office with photo id (which does get checked) to pick it up. I've never had a signed for item put through the letterbox without a signature.

It always amazes me that Royal Mail just post these through the letterbox even though it clearly states they are recorded delivery and should be signed for, I've never signed for any of mine yet!!!! :wub:

same here, I've never signed for any of mine!

It always amazes me that Royal Mail just post these through the letterbox even though it clearly states they are recorded delivery and should be signed for, I've never signed for any of mine yet!!!! :wub:

same here, I've never signed for any of mine!

Our postman always makes us sign. :wub:

At my old address I knew the regular postlady and she always put through recorded stuff if I wasn't in and 'signed' on my behalf. Saved me a ton of time over the years.

Nowadays in my new property, I seem to have a new postman every week and sign for everything, that's if I manage to get to the door in the 10 seconds they usually wait for!