Doctor Who Group! LFCC

ToriClarkson

Does anyone Have any ideas on where to meet ?

If it's nice I think it would be nice to meet outside especially for the lunch but I have no idea incase it's raining?

I'd say either the cosplay area or outside. Either will work just as well. For me the Cosplay Area would be best.

I've posted this over on the dw_cosplay page and various people are saying 5 may be difficult. Are we keeping it the same or could we go to around 4?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm suprised no one has created this yet, but I think it would be the best idea to have a group meet up for a photo!

Write on here if you're interested, and we'll discuss and decide a time for each day when photoshoot and talk times are up :)

Times have now been released for photos and talks so I'll write my thoughts on times and see who can still go :)

we will decide a place soon as well

Saturday - 5pm

Sunday - 1pm for a lunch with everyone and Photos

I'll start a list of everyone that is interested and which character they are going as!

Saturday

ToriClarkson - Idris

Scriptermone - 11th Doctor & Tardis

HohoCullen - Pirate Amy Pond

LisaMarie - DotM Amy Pond OR Kissogram Amy Pond

Jemzamia - Amy Pond

BeatrixKiddo88 - Impossible Astronaut/Day of the Moon Rory

x_moonshine_x - The Doctor's Wife Amy Pond

reversethepolarity - Rory Pond from TIA/DOTM

laurab1 - Idris

bewarethepossums - Lorna Bucket

spikesteve - The Master (John Simm)

Sunday

ToriClarkson - Idris

Scriptermone - 11th Doctor & Tardis

LisaMarie - DotM Amy Pond

Jemzamia - Day Of The Moon River Song

BeatrixKiddo88 - Impossible Astronaut/Day of the Moon Rory

laurab1 - Frost Fair River Song

A few of us on the Saturday will be from the Empty Child / The Dr Dances Episode... Ill be the 9th Dr and we're up for a group photo!!

We even have the empty child with us!!

Can I have a badge too laura

Edited by bondy25

reversethepolarity & bondy25, I've got you on my list of requests :D:(

I'll be there ;)

Where are we meeting?!?!?!

EDIT- Behind the main stage there is a costume groups area- there?

Yeh, I've just seen the map and I believe this is best

If we want to move to another space after we can decide then!

Yeah I'm in!

I will (hopefully) be Rose Tyler (Empty Child/Doctor Dances) on the Saturday, and Donna Noble (Fires in Pompeii) on the Sunday!

Be good to see everyone again, seems like MK was YEARS ago!!

Nats x

Yee it will be good to see everyone again!

I can't wait :)

Hi everyone, wow at all the costumes! Im bringing along my two sons who are 5 and 2, both are really huge Dr Who fans and its our second LFCC! I didnt even think of getting them dressed up for it (next time!). I was wondering if we could join you for the lunch time meet up as I know they would love seeing you all and it would be an added special thing on the day, would it be ok as I wasnt sure if the meet up was for all fans or just those dressing up,

Thanks

Jassie xx

Edited by Jassie

The 9th Doctor - The 9th Doctor :P

Both saturday and sunday. Probably not there for the 1pm shoot as I bought the 11am onwards tickets, but definitely available for the 5pm shoot. Where shall we meet?

This is me. If you see me, then let me know what is going on ;)

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...7_1682323_n.jpg

Edited by The 9th Doctor

Hi everyone, wow at all the costumes! Im bringing along my two sons who are 5 and 2, both are really huge Dr Who fans and its our second LFCC! I didnt even think of getting them dressed up for it (next time!). I was wondering if we could join you for the lunch time meet up as I know they would love seeing you all and it would be an added special thing on the day, would it be ok as I wasnt sure if the meet up was for all fans or just those dressing up,

Thanks

Jassie xx

Hey Jassie, this is finee! We'd love more people, whether they are in cosplay or not :)

Look out for me I'll be dressed as Idris, (I'll be next to the guy with a cardboard tardis on his head haha)

Tori,

Thankyou, thats brilliant! Havent stopped laughing from your comment about the tardis on the head bit! That will be very easy to spot! lol My boys will be in Dr who heaven having their picnic lunch with you all!

Wouldn't mind meeting up with everyone here if that's ok?. Going as Amy. Or Leela. Or Donna. Or Romana. Haven't decided but going both days. I know a few others that are cosplaying too and might want to join. :)

The 9th Doctor - The 9th Doctor :blush:

Both saturday and sunday. Probably not there for the 1pm shoot as I bought the 11am onwards tickets, but definitely available for the 5pm shoot. Where shall we meet?

This is me. If you see me, then let me know what is going on ;)

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...7_1682323_n.jpg

Currently at the cosplay area behind the main stage (see map for more details.)

I can only stay for 20-25 mins as I have to leave for the train (but that may change,) and I have to get changed!

I shall be there on Saturday as the 7th Doctor, along with my new umbrella build. :)

I'll also probably be there with an Ace (Alea), 10th Doctor (Carl), 5th Doctor (Rob) and possibly an Amy Pond (Lisa).

If I'm not there, it's possibly because I've had to head off home because my ankle's giving me grief (I badly injured it on the way home from Collectormania Milton Keynes and it's still not fully healed).

Edited by Kingpin