so how early are peeps planning on arriving saturday?

The place opens at 09:00.

So you could get there from 09:00 onwards.

so as a gold member if I get at 09:00 then I should be into the place fairly quickly as a gold member

By definition, yes.

Today, gold pass members were let in 5 minutes earlier before everyone else.

Am little worried as i am arriving at 8 am tomorrow and dont know how big the line is going to be, i would like to meet Karen so am slightly worried about getting a decent VT (meaning that I willbe able to meet her)

Last year it snaked around the building when I had arrived at 8:30.

Managed to secure #80 for William Shatner VT.

Should be possible for a low one for Karen - remember not everyone who is going are Dr WHo fans :D

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm travelling by car from Portsmouth to Wimbledon, then getting the tube to Earls Court. I'll certainly be getting there well after 9.00, but I've got most of the day to spend walking around/queuing. I've been pretty lucky in the past with the queues, so fingers crossed for this year.

so as a gold member if I get at 09:00 then I should be into the place fairly quickly as a gold member

By definition, yes.

Today, gold pass members were let in 5 minutes earlier before everyone else.

Which threw me a bit as there was no seperate queue or notice on any door when I arrived (only just after 6) and the guy who was on the main door (venue guy I think) didn't know anything about gold passes. Thankfully he still let me in so I could ask a crew member who directed me the appropriate queue inside. Hopefully it'll be a bit easier in the morning now I have the pass (which if anyone has looked at it closely says "Friday 8th & Sunday 10th" implying it's only valid those days. Obviously just a minor error but it caught my eye).

Edited by Rockstar6662