Season 4....

KatieBoo

I'm not remotely concerned with it straying from the books, in fact I like that it does that as some things in the books would be "hokey" on screen. My problem with this scene is that it's just plain bad. Bad acting, bad writing you name it, it just appalled me with it's cheapness! Having said that I am sure it's a minor blip.

I was slightly disappointed with the first episode, mostly because it was just a 'what has everyone been up to,' kind of episode. For me it just re-emphasised that the cast is too big as there are a lot of characters to catch up with, so none of them got much screen time and as a result we didn't really find out that much about how they came to be where they all are. Hopefully with that out of the way the main stories will start to develop over the next couple of episodes.

The witches did look as if they might be quite interesting, and without giving too much away for anyone who hasn't seen it I'd be interested in some of the back stories of how characters came to be where they are now, whic I am sure is going to be covered as well.

Edited by jcAngel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...