latest Guest Announcement - BRENT SPINER

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will mr spiner be doing a photoshoot?

I will just be getting photoshoots as VTs etc will cause my stress levels to be higher than they are now. so im hoping he does a photoshoot as he is an awesome actor and this is my 1st time at the LFCC and its on my birthday weekend so this would be soooooo awesome! Pleeeeeease Showmasters :clap:

Will mr spiner be doing a photoshoot?
Yes, it is mentioned in the first post that he will be taking part in a photo shoot. The day, or days, have not been confirmed yet though.

ok just getting a lil worried as sylvestor mcoy and cary is not up either since being announced on the forum :uhoh:

ok just getting a lil worried as sylvestor mcoy and cary is not up either since being announced on the forum :uhoh:

We don't know for sure if Cary is doing a photoshoot yet. It's not listed in his announcement topic. We'll probably know when he gets added to the Guest Days and Prices topic. I can't remember an announcement for a photoshoot for Sylvester either, at least it's not in the Guest Days and prices topic.

Getting new tickets online was put on the backburner for some days because of C17. The credit card machines were in use there, so new orders couldn't have been processed anyway. I am sure the tickets will show up some point next week.

We don't know for sure if Cary is doing a photoshoot yet. It's not listed in his announcement topic. We'll probably know when he gets added to the Guest Days and Prices topic. I can't remember an announcement for a photoshoot for Sylvester either, at least it's not in the Guest Days and prices topic.

Getting new tickets online was put on the backburner for some days because of C17. The credit card machines were in use there, so new orders couldn't have been processed anyway. I am sure the tickets will show up some point next week.

thank you sooooo much QS x you have been amazing and informative x sorry to ask you so many questions but im a newbie to the LFCC (but not to conventions). Im impatient, apprehensive and excited at the same time x

• 2 weeks later...
Will Brent's talks be free or paid fors?
Normally it is announced immediately if it will be a chargeable 'An audience with..' talk. The talk that he did at CM Midlands with Marina Sirtis was free, and I would guess that this one will be as well