...................................FRIDAY.............................

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering will there be a guest list put up prior to the event or will we find out when we get there?

Not that it matters to me lol I'm going regardless, I'm just curious :)

I would think that the guests will be announced in advance.

hi,will there be a seperate entrance for the gold pass holders?

On Saturday and Sunday there will be a separate, but they'll be using one of the doors of the main entrance. It's not like there's a special entrance at the side or something.

I haven't heard anything special about Friday, but there should be at least signs indicating where Gold Pass holders go in.

hi,will there be a seperate entrance for the gold pass holders?

There is only one (viable) entrance. There is usually a separate queue for Gold Pass holders.

Edit: We've done it again :wub:

Edited by 1of2

• Showmasters Admin

and my question about non SM workers? please

Are you asking if you can buy Saturday tickets on Friday? Because QSs reply as not crew specific, it was general. We believe they will be available.

I mean for the friday fun you have planned.

Now I am really not sure anymore if I understood your question right. I thought it had been answered already.

The Friday night preview is for all attendees that buy a ticket, not only for SM workers.

• Showmasters Admin

Any idea when this will be ? As the guest list for Sat and Sun have already been announced ( so far ) so why should Friday be any different ?

The reason for the difference is that it's only been just over a month since SM decided they would have these free guests on the Friday Preview. So were as the offers for the guests for Sat and Sun may have been out there for 3 or 4 months, these can have only just have gone out. Unfortunatly the confirmation of a guest is not a two minute job.

The only people that know are in the office and as we've said before they will not announce anything until it's 100% confirmed. I'm sorry but we'll all just have to wait and see.

Sorry for the confusion.

Public can come in on the friday and get the free guests autos and ll the other fun that is planned.

SM staff that are working that day too can join in.

What about the non SM staff.

If i am released from my shackles at the stall, can i get the autographs or will i need to buy a ticket?

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry for the confusion.

Public can come in on the friday and get the free guests autos and ll the other fun that is planned.

SM staff that are working that day too can join in.

What about the non SM staff.

If i am released from my shackles at the stall, can i get the autographs or will i need to buy a ticket?

You will need a ticket if you want the autographs. As you will likely be given vouchers at the door to get your free autographs.

If you just want to walk about obviously you're already in.

• Showmasters Admin

You will need a ticket if you want the autographs. As you will be given vouchers at the door to get your free autographs.

Ahhh Thanks for that piece of info Too Tall thats very useful ! And thanks for the other reply earlier hope the question didn't come across as being to rude ? I thought that after re-reading it just now. Sorry if it did :)

No it was fine. I just don't like putting simply "we don't know", I prefer to explain why :D

• Showmasters Admin

Just a query, I'm assuming with the limited timeframe that there won't be any photoshoots happening at the preview night?

I have not been asked crew a photo shoot, so as far as I'm aware there will not be any.