Corey Feldman

Tina197

Please bring Corey to LFCC, he has said a number of times recently that he would love to come back over to the UK this summer. :(

Edit: He just tweeted me on Twitter and said he would look into it, so here's begging Showmasters :(:(

Edited by Tina197

hell yeah corey feldman would top dis event off so come on

showmaster corey feldman and jamison newlander

the frog brothers for london film con 2011 :P

Oops, I forgot poor Jamison! :YAHOO: Showmasters, please bring them both! ;)

Corey Feldman and Jamison Newlander would be amazing!!!

Bring them over for sure!!

Not only was Corey Feldman in Lost Boys with Jamison, he also appeared in such classics as Gremlins, Goonies and at least 2 of the Friday 13th movies, its an obvious choice.

Plus, with Lost Boys becoming not only a DVD movie series but also a comic book series, having both of the "Frog Brothers" at Comic Con seems so appropriate.

Tina - are you friends with Corey on FB? If you are, post this link on his FB wall to attract the attention of other fans, if not I can do it instead :YAHOO:

Tina - are you friends with Corey on FB? If you are, post this link on his FB wall to attract the attention of other fans, if not I can do it instead :YAHOO:

No, I sent him a friend request nearly a year ago and am still waiting to be added, LOL! :D I guess I'm not that lucky...yet ;)B)

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, now it's REALLY time to get Corey to LFCC! Anyone who's following him on Twitter, just take a look at today's tweets, he really wants to come over to the UK, and is trying to get FELDMANUK trending. Showmasters, you really have to try! :P

http://twitter.com/?lang=en&logged_out...;/Corey_Feldman

I'd love to meet the guy who beat Jason Voorhees in Friday 4!

Okay, now it's REALLY time to get Corey to LFCC! Anyone who's following him on Twitter, just take a look at today's tweets, he really wants to come over to the UK, and is trying to get FELDMANUK trending. Showmasters, you really have to try! :YAHOO:

http://twitter.com/?lang=en&logged_out...;/Corey_Feldman

I'd love to meet the guy who beat Jason Voorhees in Friday 4!

You will now... :YAHOO::YAHOO: