STARBURST LOTR SPECIAL

RosiePosieDanderfluff

There is a new Starburst LOTR Special out now. :D

Features a cover photo of "Golden Glow" Elijah at Mount Doom! ;):D

Featuring interviews with Elijah, Billy, Dom, Sean, Liv, WETA genuis Richard Taylor, Production Designer Grant Major, Stop Motion Animator Randy Cook and conceptual artists Alan Lee and John Howe.

Some great photos, but not had a chance to read any of the interviews/articles yet! :D

Oh! And there is a full page ad for something called The London Film and Comic Con? :D

Evidently, it's happening next weekend? :D

starburst? wha? :lol:

It's a movie magazine! You can get it anywhere that sells a good selection of mags.. like WHSmith! Good if you like reading about all the movies & other stuff. :o It's not any sweets if ya thinking. *g* LoL

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

Edited by Frodos_Girl

Woot! Brought it! I was in town and I was like "Hmm... Empire came out yesterday! I'll go buy it!" So I went into WHSmiths and brought Empire mag and then I remembered about Starburst! (Thanks for the info!) So instead of walking out the shop, I picked up Starburst - walked to the other end of the shop and paid for it there... I didn't want to look stupid going to the same checkout twice in the space of a minute!!!

Aww *hugs* I hope you can all manage to find it soon. It's a good read. I'll bring mine ot C5 anyway so if you didn't manage to get it.. you can always look at mine... although I won't let you steal it!

awww thanx for that :D

I asked in my newsagents today for it and they just looked at me they had never heard of it!!! B)

Weird... I've seen in WHSmiths for a while. OMG I JUST HAD SUCH A GOOD IDEA!

I'm sure in the back of Starburst I saw this LONG thing where you can back-order previous editions. If you don't get it in time and the next edition comes out - then they'll probably have this one available on back-order!

Weird... I've seen in WHSmiths for a while. OMG I JUST HAD SUCH A GOOD IDEA!

I'm sure in the back of Starburst I saw this LONG thing where you can back-order previous editions. If you don't get it in time and the next edition comes out - then they'll probably have this one available on back-order!

thanks for that, just hope i can find the next issue :D