SCARIEST SCENES

Indiana

I agree with the Dwarf in Don't look now.

There's a bit in Aliens when they're looking at them in the big storage jars and one moves.That made me jump first time round.

When Nicole Kidman is looking at her little girl sitting on the floor in The Others and it's the old lady's voice but when she turns round it's the little girl, but you think it's going to be an old lady's face.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched THE DEVIL RIDES OUT for the first time last night and that black guy who pops up with the f***** up eyes gave me the willies and NOTHING scares ME in movies anymore

well apart from Martin Lawrence movies.

Edited by vintageSW77

I have to say not many horror films havent scared me the only one still standing that has is Descent those cave creatures where scary especially watching it on surround sound in the dark but i loved the way neil marshall made alot of tention in the film thats why it worked and is a scary movie maybe descent 2 will be the same hopefully.

Edited by MICHEALS KILLER

I think when you hit 13 nothing in the movies scares you anymore.

We had a film club at school on a Thursday night in the early eighties and they used to show us the likes of Dirty Harry,Enter The Dragon,Death Race 2000 on a projecter in the school hall but as well as these classics they showed us the odd Hammer movie - Scars Of Dracula and Legend Of The Seven Golden Vampires spring to mind and they TERRIFIED me.

I remember taking the crucifix we had on the wall to bed with me and clinging onto it for dear life.

Id give anything to feel that when i watch horror nowadays.

I watched my bloody valentine 3d. Now not the best film but love 3d movies and this was an ok movie. I did jump for the first time at the cinima for a while. I think the whole 3d horror movies can work well. Mind you the sound was really lound to which always helps. :vader:

• 2 weeks later...

I know how you feel Vintage i would give anything to feel like that again but it will never happens as most horror films are produced badly and some have great stories but arent that scary anymore than they use to be. My bloody valentine looks awsome want to see it but the cinemas near me does not have the equipment to produce the 3d and sound wish it did hope you liked it, 3d will change horror on day.

• 1 month later...