Venue Hotel?

Kyle Beech

I'm staying for 3 nights and its £177 all together without breakfast.

And thats pay on arrival.

As with most hotels its got both options with diff prices. As there is no con rate for this event (never is) its all up to you.

I HIGHLY recommend it though. Have it be a short lift ride from your room to the dealers area, and so the event, is very very nice :blush:

It's the doubletree by hilton at the MK Dons stadium, I booked directly through their website and have paid £77 B&B for a twin room with pitch view but we are only staying the one night so I think that's pretty reasonable!!!!!

I am paying £118 for two nights without breakfast but you have the fast food and supermarket to have that there but looking at Hotels in the area they were all around the same price as well so thought might as well stop where the action is for only couple of pounds more

I booked my room back in January and got one with a pitch view for £53 a night. And that includes breakfast! Had to pay when I booked.

I think when you pay depends on the deal you go for but if you book through the hotel website it should tell you.

• 2 weeks later...

I've Decided to go with the 1 I stayed at last year near the M1

as it was only £45 :)

Its too late for you this year but worth remembering net year that the Hilton do a January sale each year, so you can book a double room, inlcuding breakfast for £55 a night.