Lost Guests

Adam

I know a lot of the cast were always busy filming Lost over the last 5 years but now that it has finished I wonder if some of the main cast would come across for a signing session?

Edited by Adam

would love to meet lost guests. its very strange how none seem into cons, even the fringe stars who did the lost convention havent been back. think in my time since 2009 only 1 lost guest has been? might be wrong.

would be amazing to get some of the regs over. is this play still on during LFCC? or even CMMK?

he could be a good 1 day guest like jason mentioned for CMMK

would love to meet lost guests. its very strange how none seem into cons, even the fringe stars who did the lost convention havent been back. think in my time since 2009 only 1 lost guest has been? might be wrong.

would be amazing to get some of the regs over. is this play still on during LFCC? or even CMMK?

The show is on until early June and having seen it, I reckon it's very tiring to perform as it's a two actor show and both are on stage for 95 minutes with no break (twice on a saturday!!)

So I doubt a 200 mile round trip to sign autographs is top of Matt Fox's list of things to do on his day off.

The show is on until early June and having seen it, I reckon it's very tiring to perform as it's a two actor show and both are on stage for 95 minutes with no break (twice on a saturday!!)

So I doubt a 200 mile round trip to sign autographs is top of Matt Fox's list of things to do on his day off.

mon to sat performances?

banished from rohan got a pic with matt at the stage door of this show, is it not mega busy at stage doors? how do ppl get photos with them? i see some of my fb friends getting john simm stage door pics.

tue- sat with two performances on weds and sat.

When I went there were 2 of us waiting for Matt before the show and about 20 after the show.

I was the only person there when Olivia Williams arrived.

But it's pot luck really, and of course theres no guarantee they will sign for you and may revert to just signing programmes or tickets if they get fed up of people turning up and not seeing the show.

From what friends have told me and I saw, Matt has started to decline photos in the past couple of weeks, another sign that patience is wearing thin.

Yes! Lost guests are a must! There hasn't been one for three years now. Michael Emerson and Henry Ian Cusick are musts, after cancelling previous conventions. But I just want to meet ANYONE from Lost, no matter how small the role.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...