latest Guest Announcement - Garrick Hagon

• Showmasters Admin

latest Guest Announcement - Garrick Hagon

Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope - Red Three (Biggs)

Me and Orson Welles - Dr. Mewling

La Vie en Rose - American doctor

Black Book - British General

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Denver Reporter

The Jacket - Defense Lawyer

Chasing Liberty - Secretary of State

Spy Game - CIA Director Cy Wilson

Mission: Impossible - CNN Reporter

Batman - Bruce Wayne's Dad

Cry Freedom - McElrea

The Spy Who Loved Me - USS Wayne Crewman

A Bridge Too Far - Lieutenant Rafferty

Antony and Cleopatra - Eros

Fatherland (TV movie) - Elliot

Doctor Who (TV series) - Ky (6 episodes, 1972)

massassi_reunion.jpg

Pertwee_Mutants.jpg

garrick_hagon_in_ninja.jpg

Ky_Mutants.jpg

farewell_scene.jpg

biggs_luke.jpg

https://imdb.com/name/nm0353796/

A very intresting guest. I have not met him before and i am sure that he will have some excellent tales to tell.

I know the Star Wars fans will be happy but i must admit i am more intrested in him being in Batman and A Bridge Too Far. Both amazing productions to be involved in.

Thanks again Showmasters..........

Now about Christopher Lambert......... ;)

Wow!

That is so great. I met him years ago at another event. He was such a nice guy, and was really happy that I knew of his other cut scenes from ANH. Got a really nice picture of him shaking my hand too. Will need to get something signed this time.

Great guest, thank you!

Edit: Apologies but you are not allowed to discuss other events on here, and asking others to name them is a falls under that. Thank you.

Edited by 1of2

Great guy and very chatty. I have met him a few times before and can tell you the deleted scene stories are a must to know! Infact lets make it a double scene stealer and invite Koo Stark as well!

As to the asking of the former event style show that was here last in 2005 at the location stated above, unfortunately it cannot be named as it is still active annually elsewhere in the UK.....Just not in Glasgow. It would also be unethical to name this event as it is a direct rival to Showmasters, who have taken up the presence of providing this type of event in Scotland and seeing as this is their forum I am sure you will understand.

Wow!

That is so great. I met him years ago at another event. He was such a nice guy, and was really happy that I knew of his other cut scenes from ANH. Got a really nice picture of him shaking my hand too. Will need to get something signed this time.

Great guest, thank you!

Edit: Apologies but you are not allowed to discuss other events on here, and asking others to name them is a falls under that. Thank you.

Sorry about that. Please don't hold it against me!

• 1 month later...