Firefly Cosplay

yellowmarlin

It's very early to be bringing this up, I know, but do people want to have another Firefly reunion this year? I have another costume in mind, but I'm happy to bring my Jayne gear with me as well.

100_1737.jpg

100_1744.jpg

Edited by yellowmarlin

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd totally be up for this! I would love to go as Inara though I think my mother would kill me if I walked outta the house in that kinda outfit so I'd probably end up going as River or Kaylee :D

Actually, wait, I just gotta ask this but I wasn't in cosplay at HW2; would you guys welcome a total newbie? :thumbup:

I'd totally be up for this! I would love to go as Inara though I think my mother would kill me if I walked outta the house in that kinda outfit so I'd probably end up going as River or Kaylee :D

Actually, wait, I just gotta ask this but I wasn't in cosplay at HW2; would you guys welcome a total newbie? :thumbup:

Of course. The more the merrier. In fact: shiny! :D

Of course. The more the merrier. In fact: shiny! :D

What he said :)

Lets see if we get a ''full set'' this time, there was no Zoe, Book or Simon.

Just thinking, unless you're planning to give yourself a sponge bath during the party, (you probably shouldn't :P ) most of Inara's outfits are really quite respectable. :D

I've added you on Twitter and Facebook; I hope you don't mind.

I'd totally be up for this! I would love to go as Inara though I think my mother would kill me if I walked outta the house in that kinda outfit so I'd probably end up going as River or Kaylee :lol:

Actually, wait, I just gotta ask this but I wasn't in cosplay at HW2; would you guys welcome a total newbie? :unsure:

Just thinking, unless you're planning to give yourself a sponge bath during the party, (you probably shouldn't :P ) most of Inara's outfits are really quite respectable. :D

First off thanks guys :thumbup: (lol, I can't be bothered to add quotes to this post)

@Yellowmarlin Yup, I've accepted you on FB & shall follow you back on Twitter in a moments time & RE: dressing up as Inara, I really don't see the problem with dressing up like her but for some reason my mother has an issue with it (lord only knows why :blink: )

@Chimmykins That would be awesome! If I manage to drag some friends along, I'll advise them to dress as one of those three :D

I'd totally be up for this! I would love to go as Inara though I think my mother would kill me if I walked outta the house in that kinda outfit so I'd probably end up going as River or Kaylee :lol:

Actually, wait, I just gotta ask this but I wasn't in cosplay at HW2; would you guys welcome a total newbie? :unsure:

First off thanks guys :thumbup: (lol, I can't be bothered to add quotes to this post)

@Yellowmarlin Yup, I've accepted you on FB & shall follow you back on Twitter in a moments time & RE: dressing up as Inara, I really don't see the problem with dressing up like her but for some reason my mother has an issue with it (lord only knows why :blink: )

@Chimmykins That would be awesome! If I manage to drag some friends along, I'll advise them to dress as one of those three :D

Cool. You have a very appropriate surname lol.

i'm not sure i can make it to this one. sob!

Aww no :(

Why not?

Awesome! :P

• Moderators

The more the merrier. In fact: shiny! :thumbup:

You guys have got me perusing screencaps and pondering the logistics of acquiring/creating the necessary items for Zoe now...

Edited by etmuse

Just thinking, unless you're planning to give yourself a sponge bath during the party, (you probably shouldn't :P ) most of Inara's outfits are really quite respectable. :P

@Chimmykins That would be awesome! If I manage to drag some friends along, I'll advise them to dress as one of those three :(

Cool. You have a very appropriate surname lol.

Lol, I've honestly never been told that. Though, I have to say the number of times people have knocked of the a at the end and called me Shiny is utterly ridiculous :D

@ Touchstone.

Will you Mother be there??

Lol, guys :P but thankfully my mother won't be there :lol:

You guys have got me perusing screencaps and pondering the logistics of acquiring/creating the necessary items for Zoe now...

You totally should.

• Moderators

You totally should.

I'm going to have a proper look into it once I get home from work. I think I've sort of semi-planned out how I'd do it though, if I can get hold of the right materials...

The more the merrier. In fact: shiny! :YAHOO:

You totally should.

I'm going to have a proper look into it once I get home from work. I think I've sort of semi-planned out how I'd do it though, if I can get hold of the right materials...

If you can get the materials you definatly should be Zoe! :D

• Moderators

I think I've pretty much decided to at least attempt it, lol. Am searching ebay and the like for fabric/clothing required...

An excellent choice. :chair:

From my searches so far, finding the right style of long-sleeved T-shirt for the costume I have in mind is going to actually be the hardest part. (Even including sewing her leather vest thing.)

Chimmykins, i'm not sure i can afford it. i really want to come and am trying so hard to find money so i can but i bought my ex out of our house and now have all the bills associated with a house and car to fund all by my lonesome.

Fingers crossed.

Chimmykins, i'm not sure i can afford it. i really want to come and am trying so hard to find money so i can but i bought my ex out of our house and now have all the bills associated with a house and car to fund all by my lonesome.

Fingers crossed.

Really hope you can make it. All the best.