The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

I'm desperately trying to find an outfit for my Alice with a twist..I'm going to Oxford tomorrow so i'll hopefully find something :)

Hey my names Lauren, my mum Jane requested i spoke to you as i am attending the venue next month!! :D cant come quicker! but i have no idea how to use this or how i add you i just don't get it haha!:dance: please heeeelp! :P

Hey Lauren!

Ahh Did your mum comment on my post about the Younger Attendees on the Facebook group?

Well on this forum you can't add people, you can post though! ;)

We've gained a few members for ET6 so you won't be the only newbie amidst us hehe :)

Just a heads up, the five of us that all came together as a group at ET4 and carried on the Younger Attendees are me, Jemma (TheLonelySoul...but she hasn't been on the forum in ages ;) ), Louise (BananaCake), Becky (hermycullen), Emily (Elyon Tinkerbell Cullen) and Rachel (I'm-A-Future-Wombat but she hasn't been here in a while either!) :P

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have got every thing minus one item for my Alice with a twist outfit! :lol:

Well, one essential thing I need, but I also want to get a hairband or something :D

I need fake blood and black lipstick but I can get that in Tesco or somewhere like that when all the Halloween stuff comes in :)

I just need a few bits and pieces. Might raid the hospital for a stethoscope! :whistling: I'm sure they leave them lyring around somewhere, seeing as my local one is having an open day the week before. Perfect time.

Just need some new converses. I have all the jewllery and stuff for the Friday.

Oh and I finally got into Pottermore. I'm with Holly and my beloved Ced in Hufflepuff!! :unsure:

Ok, im back again Hijacking your lovely thread!!

I need your help guys, you all seem really good at sorting out your costumes and i could do with a wee bit of help for the newborn theme. I want to go as Rosalie the newborn in her wedding dress. But have no idea what it looks like and i cant seem to find anything that screams Rosalie at me. Any ideas girls??

Well I know what Saturday night cosplay/costume is Holly B)

Ah glad I'm not the only one Emily :angel:

I have sort of organised my self

Friday: bella breaking Dawn promo (if grandma can adjust the dress)

Saturday: elena 50's dance

Sunday: elena masquerade/kidnap by Rose and trevor episode :wub:

So I am kinda organised now..... ;)

Well you know it's a dark tinkerbell Alice but you don't know what it looks like B) I may have to blowt he dust from the old make up bag... :wub:

Yaaayyy you'll be Bella and I'm Abby thats epic ;) I'll look like SUCH a misfit but thats the fun of it ;)

I had an EPIC day yesterday, went to London Zoo, Camden Market, then we got invited out to dinner with my granny and grandad and uncle (that NEVER happens), we went to a Harvester (my first time!) and it was soooooooooooooooo nice :angel:

Jeez guys, nothing for like a month and I come back and find 2 new pages?!? :P

Helloooooooo again everyone :P and welcome new people ;) I'm Izzy and I'm 15 (16 in 16 days xD)

Back to school tomorrow -.- YEAR 11 :D :D

Edited by Izzy Cullen

oh and welcome Abigal :P and sure your sister can join us Kaci but be warned as you can tell some of us are a bit crazy :P

Sorry, had to quote this,

Louise, a BIT crazy? :P don't lie to the people ;)

Ok, I just read all of the comments I have missed xD took me a while haha hellooooo Lauren and Abigail :) nice to meet y'all ;)

I'm doing Jane cosplay on saturday I think :P to be individual xD

and guys, guys GUESS WHAT I GOT IN BERLIN!!?!!? NEW CONVERSE :D :D

First day of school today. Totally pointless, we just watched this woman do donkey impressions, but apparently it was "motivating" us. Riiight :)

We got our lunch passes (so we can go off school site for lunch) but it takes about half of our time getting to town, so we have to quickly buy our stuff and run back to school and eat quickly before the end of break! Meh.

Hi!!!

Guess what came in the post yesterday???:thumbup:

I'm gonna tell you anyway,

p90717652ariel.jpg

beautiful Ariel! :wub: I was so excited when she got delivered!! :lol:

She has inspired me to make an Ariel hair piece and necklace which i will wear with this beautiful dress! :D

p90717601dress.jpg

So i'm sorted for the friday party! :D

Have fun Becky and hope today went ok Holly!

Back from London.

Wicked was amazing. The cast was really good. We had an understudy for Fiyero, who was cute.

I mouthed Defying Gravity!! :WINCE:

I wondered the shops with my Aunt too, we went to Forever 21, an American store that now has just opened up a store in London. They are between Primark and H&M, prices are really good. I got a purple top for £2.50!!!!

So yeah, go and see Wicked. It's Wicked!! ;) Lol at the pun there.

Hi!!!

Guess what came in the post yesterday???:headscratch:

I'm gonna tell you anyway,

p90717652ariel.jpg

beautiful Ariel! :D I was so excited when she got delivered!! :YAHOO:

She has inspired me to make an Ariel hair piece and necklace which i will wear with this beautiful dress! :D

p90717601dress.jpg

So i'm sorted for the friday party! :YAHOO:

Have fun Becky and hope today went ok Holly!

Pretty dress and pretty Ariel! :D

and Becky I saw it already, I wanna go again though :D

I sang The Wizard and I yesterday really badly :P

I made a vow to do all my homework the night it is set...and I did! Well I need to do some research for science so I'm nearly done! :P