The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AGH!!!!!!!!!!! BECKY!!!!!!!! I LOVE WICKED :crying::D :D I'm jealous :P you saw Wicked, and.... I went to school xD

Awesome dress Emily!! You'll look awesome I'm sure :P

And Holly I saw your outfit on the book of faces :D tis pretty groovy :D

Hey guys IT'S LESS THAN 2 WEEKS TO MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Oh. My. Good. Golly. Gosh. The Horrible Histories Proms were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sang along to all the songs xD (in my head obviously :dance:) and swooned whenever Mat came on screen :blush::clap: (That's Mat Baynton if you don't know ;)) I recorded it so I can watch it again, and again, and again, and again, and again and... you get the picture :dance: I aim to have it memorised by ET6 xD Holly, you may hold me to that xD

Aww cool Becky :crying: and :o you don't know Mat Baynton is?! He's from Horrible Histories and he played Deano in Gavin and Stacey (I never watched it but his wikipedia page says so :P)

Aw Holly, I was kinda upset to begin with, but then I watched the Horrible Histories Proms and cheered up :P we will have fun anyway, because it's ET6 :dance: and I don't really mind who they get in, because its still going to be people from Twilight films and we're really lucky to meet them in the first place!!!

Sorry, sermon over xD

Hello all :blink:

The prom where amazing i now like kinnda watch it for the songs and Matt because of you Izzy :YAHOO:

Holly I'm not that up set well I was but Peter cancelled at ET4 and we had a amazingly epicly-ander time :thumbup:

Becky you have to watch horrible histories it is epicly amazing :YAHOO:

Thoughts going out to the families of 9/11 victims today <3

I watched an episode of NCIS today. Called Bete Noire. It was weird. Abby had a nightmare about autopsy and so she didn't go anywhere near autopsy...and they showed her nightmare - it was her dead on an autopsy table! Jeez scared the hell out of me XD So yesterday NCIS made me cry and today it made me feel ill D:

Hi, my name is Paige and I have been to ET4 and ET5, but I'm quite shy so never really introduced myself :king: so I Thought I would introduce myself on here first! I will be 15 at ET6 and I'm VERY excited B) hello all!! :crying:

Hey Paige! Don't worry I had no friends at ET3 :D But now this lot are my closest friends ^^ Do you have facebook or twitter? :D

Well if your not shy then I'm sure it is :D and you get some nice souvenirs in the pack, but I think because i'm shy I didn't appreciate it as much - would rather have some extra spending money for the dealers room :clap: Have never been Silver before though, at ET4 we went with the standard programme :P

I went to ET3&4 as Standard, then I've been Silver since ET5 :D

I hope they get some awesome replacements as I'm using my mum's photos as she's silver this time :clap:

I've been drawing Abby all day to fill the last pages in my Sketchbook, but i'm being haunted by that nightmare sequence from the episode I watched today :3

I went to ET3&4 as Standard, then I've been Silver since ET5 :D

I hope they get some awesome replacements as I'm using my mum's photos as she's silver this time :clap:

I've been drawing Abby all day to fill the last pages in my Sketchbook, but i'm being haunted by that nightmare sequence from the episode I watched today :3

Oh, and I'm Holly MiniAlice AbbySciuto Miles on Facebook, I just added you! and my twitter is @MiniAliceSciuto and just followed you :P