The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

I saw Jemma and Rachel after the ET5 opening ceremony, but they said you, Amy and Becky had disappeared somewhere :D

I'm going to (hopefully) Oxford Cherwell Valley College to do a Diploma in Forensic Science, and it's equivalent to A Levels in Biology, Chemistry and Psychology :clap:

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, "Think happy thoughts"! we're going to have an amazing time at ET6 and you can go back after and do better! :P

He'll have to move it back to wednesday like it originally was! if not history will repeat itself and i really don't want that to happen! :clap:

On a plus note i've basically packed!! :D

I'm going to do extra lesson with my teacher to help me out, the same for biology.

You should be able to move it, it'll be a bit silly otherwise.

My case is still in the loft. I'm going to the hospital on saturday for the open day and I still need some stuff so I think it'll be another trip into town. I've been to town nearly every weekend recently.

Hi I think I have added you on facebook if not I will when I get home :D

I dunno about the meet up as I fail :P

As for Party costumes do you want to do the theme's or not cause if you do for the friday you could wear something summery? or flowery? for the saturday something sporty? and for the sunday well i don't really know something with blood on and a bit messy? (yeah I know I fail :o )

:clap:

Well i was sorta thinking doing my own thing but keeping the themes look if you get me? I know on the saturday im wearing a baseball shirt and cap with skinny jeans! But im like mega stuck for the sunday!!

I also need help to find some really pale foundation! I cant find any at all!

So have ya'll got your costumes/clothes sorted yet??

Chantel xx

Well i was sorta thinking doing my own thing but keeping the themes look if you get me? I know on the saturday im wearing a baseball shirt and cap with skinny jeans! But im like mega stuck for the sunday!!

I also need help to find some really pale foundation! I cant find any at all!

So have ya'll got your costumes/clothes sorted yet??

Chantel xx

Firstly, I added you on Facebook ;D Holly Sciuto Miles :D

and I use Rimmel London Ivory Stay Matte Foundation ;D I use it for my vamp make up but I'm pale anyway so it completely suits my skin :clap:

I've made my front cover for my Art sketchbook! In the style of Sciuto. I'll upload in a mo mo :)

Omg guys, I'm sorry to put a downer on the whole day, but my best friend Jack's really close friend died today. She was called Imogen Young and she was so beautiful. You should go on youtube and search ImogenYoung, her videos will come up and you can see how brilliant she was and what a gorgeous voice. I only met her once and it's upset me.

But Jack's just rang me crying his eyes out and I don't know what to do. What am I meant to say to him? Nothing I say will make it any better... help me :unsure:

Omg guys, I'm sorry to put a downer on the whole day, but my best friend Jack's really close friend died today. She was called Imogen Young and she was so beautiful. You should go on youtube and search ImogenYoung, her videos will come up and you can see how brilliant she was and what a gorgeous voice. I only met her once and it's upset me.

But Jack's just rang me crying his eyes out and I don't know what to do. What am I meant to say to him? Nothing I say will make it any better... help me :unsure:

Awwww I'm so sorry to hear that :'(

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been on here in a while xD but I'm getting rather excited now :unsure: if only I didn't have a french assessment courswork thingy tomorrow -.-

BUT I am going to rewatch ALL the films this weekend, and read some of the books and try and get back into 'Twilight Mode' (totally didn't just make that up :help:)

I'm kinda making up my outfits as I go along xD I vaguely know my beach outfit, and I know my Jane outfit :whistling:

Aw Lucy :wub: sorry to hear that :(

And Louise, countdown clock :wub:

Hey guys!!!

I am sorry to hear about Imogen, Lucy :(

Your saturday night out fit sounds awesome Chantel the friday night maybe jeans and a old t-shirt with messy hair and blood? and maybe fangs?

I'm like so close to being sorted :dance: I could acually be ready for this weekend :wub: Make up bag is ready and clothes going in the wash tonight as well as my food list being sent to my mother when i get home so not organized at all :wub:

I'm doing the same this week Izzy well only the films my auntie (another auntie who just started liking twilight) has had my books of twilight and new moon since last september :unsure:

oh have you seen the google picture thing have a look it is awesome you click on these balls and they change into things like dinosaurs :blush:

Edited by BananaCake

My "ariel" one still has too!! :wub:

Chantel I've got my party outfits sorted! just need to sort out what i'm wearing in the day! always a dilema!! :(

Well i already got my day clothes sorted! And tonight im going to see what i can wear for the night!

9 more days!!

:blush:

Chantel you're lucky!! :P

I'll try to watch all 3 films, when i get some spare time! :wub:

Just need to pack my day clothes! everything else will get packed next thursday cos i'll need it before then, plus i need to food shop so thursday's going to be very busy for me!! :dance:

Oh and TVD last night! great to have it back but i was a dissapointed it was too gory for my liking, :unsure: hope it gets better!

Edited by Elyon Tinkerbell Cullen