The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya!!!

Now I'm excited for ET6 too!!!! :D Yay ET6!!!

Sorry Lucy, I'm not help for ideas either, I'm just wearing a summer dress, then cosplaying Saturday. Not there for Sunday.

My brother and Mr. Tennant.

imag0143x.jpg

Me and Evanna Lynch. She was really nice.

pa020037.jpg

My Evanna auto.

pa020113.jpg

Hey all how is you all?

Sounds like you both had fun Becky and Holly :D

Lucy I am doing a Big Bang Theory inspried outfit for the friday so not the best of help ...... but what are your ideas? We may be a little bit better help :D

Glad you had a good time in London Izzy :D

16 Days :D:P

Hey eveyone, im new to this so i dont know if i doing it right! but anyways, my name is chantel. and im kaci's little sis, i dont know if any of you know her?! Well i will be attending ET6 and this is my first twilight convention, so im like uber excited! I thought i would come on here to meet some poeple so i wont be following my sister round all the time!

thanks

Chantel xx

:lol:

Ooh what's your Big Bang Theory outfit, Louise?! Sounds interesting :')

And I don't have specific ideas as such... just some pieces of clothing I have that could maybe be put together to make a beach-y outfit ha just stuff like flowery dresses, flowery vest tops, shorts etc...

And then I have nooooo ideas for the baseball theme ha

And for the newborn one I think I'm just wearing a plain black dress, black heels, red contacts (hopefully!), fangs tehe, back-combing my hair A LOT and then either getting some tights and ripping them or getting some fake blood and covering myself in that haha

And hey Chantel! :D Welcome to the younger attendees :) hmm, some of us younger ones were going to sort out a meeting point and time before the friday night party so everyone can say hello and get to know eachother before the weekend officially starts so everyone has some new friends haha so if you have facebook you should join the group! (Just search Eternal Twilight 6 Convention UK) Everyone's really nice and friendly :) and if you can't get on the facebook group I'm sure all arrangements will be posted here too :)

So this is your first ET? Exciting times :D You'll love it!

Hey Chantel! ;)

As Lucy said, we're going to all meet up before/during the Friday party ;) Do you have Facebook/Twitter? If you do then you can get to know us a bit through them, and inboxing/DMing your number to us (if you want :P ) so we can meet up :)

Dudes I don't know if we did this before...we probably have but meh. But it would be awesome to say about ourselves, just things we like and random facts about us :P Even though some of us know each other better than others, it might be fun XD

Welll

I'm Holly, I'm 15, I'm a capricorn, I'm insane. :)

Alice and Jasper are my fave Twilight people ;)

Apart from Twilight, I'm an absolute NCIS addict :D It doesn't seem like I only watched it in May for the first time...Thats only four months. Hm. XD

Abby is my favourite NCIS character, I absolutely adore Abby and I've kinda adopted her style :')

I cosplay, as Alice Cullen, Amy Pond and Abby Sciuto :D

My favourite books except for Twilight are The Hunger Games (I've only read the first one though), Selina Penaluna, Marley and Me, House of Night :)

I love the film Skateland (starring Ashley Greene ), and Disney stoof :P

My absolute idols are Ashley Greene and Pauley Perrette (Abby from NCIS). They are both AMAZING <3

Random facts:

I took Spanish AND German for GCSE. Un mistake grande.

I sat next to Thom Yorke (Radiohead lead singer) in a shoe shop

Peter Andre came to my town for his show "Here 2 Help" and I'm on it very briefly :P

I rave to the NCIS theme tune.

I doodle random shizz everywhere XD

I do ballet but I suck

I danced at Disneyland this year

All my best friends I have made through Twi-Cons and they live too damn far away!!!!!!!

Enough about moi ;)

Oooh Holly this facts thing looks like fun! (I'll warn you now, I'm going to write a lot...)

Right,

I'm Lucy. But the majority of my friends refer to me by my last name, Tranter. Or Trants... or LT. In fact I know some people who have never actually called me Lucy...

I'm 16 and share my birthday with Beyonce

I love Twilight but will always prefer the books to the films because KStew's acting makes me want to claw my own eyes out.

I like it when music makes me cry.

This time last year I was obsessed with Aiden Grimshaw and One Direction. I still love them but not to the extremes of waiting outside the studios they rehearsed in for 12 hours in the pouring rain... yes, I did that...

My favourite film changes depending on what mood I'm in, but usually it's either The Lost Boys or The Notebook.

I love the 80s.

I find David Bowie attractive in the film Labyrinth.

I want to go into musical theatre.

I am never as happy as when I'm on stage.

I don't have enough confidence when it comes to singing.

No one can make me smile as much as my best friend, Jack.

I think Lea Salonga has the most sensational voice I've ever heard.

I love parties. It's nice to be able to go and forget everything else and just have a good time.

I go to a youth theatre and love to act, unfortunately that makes me very critical of everyone else's acting. And that's not because I think I'm better, I don't, I actually have no self esteem or self confidence in that area, I'm just very judgemental.

I'm sarcastic.

Sometimes I'm very blunt with what I say and that makes people not like me but to be honest I couldn't care less.

My favourite musicals are Wicked and Les Miserables.

Saved By The Bell is my favourite show and I want to marry Zack Morris.

There are some people in my life that I could easily lose all my respect for in an instant, but there are others that could do the worst things in the world to me and I would still never think bad of them.

I really like my best friend. But everyone else really likes him too. But he really likes boys. And when I think about it too much I genuinely get a headache.

I wish it was 1963 and I was at Kellerman's and Patrick Swayze was teaching me how to dance.

I adore Michael Jackson and will never think bad of him no matter what people say to me.

Sometimes I do "bad" things, but I cannot be doing with people lecturing me about them. Whatever I've done has been my choice and people need to realise that.

Justin Timberlake is an absolute god.

So is Ryan Reynolds...

And Johnny Depp...

Sweeney Todd is also one of my favourite films but I can never bring myself to watch it when I'm alone because of the blood.

I hate scary films more than anything in the world.

I have a phobia of birds, especially pigeons.

If I had enough money I would buy every item of clothing in Top Shop.

I always feel proud of myself if I cook my own tea.

My favourite place I've ever visited is Switzerland.

I have a kettle and 15 different kinds of tea in my bedroom.

I love Hadouken but when I went to see them live I left with beer in my hair that the lead singer spat at us, multiple bruises, pulled muscles and a swollen ankle from where someone stood on me.

I want to be a princess and live in a pink glittery castle.

Is that enough? ;)

Edited by LucyCullen

Hi Chantel.

I guess I'll join in with this 'create a big list of stuff about you' thing

Name: Becky

Fav Twilight Characters/ Actors/ Actresses: Jasper + Alice, so Jackson and Ashley.

Fav TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, CSI, The Vampire Diaries, Nurse Jackie, Mock The Week, QI, The Lying Game, The Secret Circle, Glee. I think that's all of them...

Fav Music: Soundtracks (Any), Ingrid Michealson, Shiloh, Daughtry, Muse... anything really.

Fav Books: Vampire Academy, True Blood books, Morganville Vampires, Hush,Hush, Angel, Fallen...

Dream Job: I want to be a doctor.

Dream holiday: USA, Japan, Austrialia (My cousin lives there now)

Pets: Two cats, Bella and Percy

What I'm doing with my life right now: Studing AS Biology, Chemistry, Psychology and A2 English Lang and Lit (And trying not to fail them)

What I do when I have free time: Cinema, Watch old DVDS, Laptop

Where I can be found: Here, Twitter - _Shadow_Kissed I'm on there EVERYDAY!!

That's enough I think. Now back to work revising for my chem exam in 2 days.

Lucy you've made me want to write more XD

My favourite actors are Ashley Greene, Pauley Perrette, Jackson Rathbone, Jamie Campbell Bower, Cote de Pablo, Michael Weatherly, Brian Dietzen, Chloe Moretz, Helena Bonham Carter, Orlando Bloom, Karen Gillan, Evanna Lynch :lol:

I also don't like KStew...or RPatz...or Taylor XD

I want to be a Forensic Scientist when I'm older, thanks to a certain Miss Sciuto/Perrette :P

I sing occasionally on Youtube, or I vlog. My Youtube is TeamAMGreene. Pauley heard me sing her song and tweeted me! :)

Pauley's made me soooooooo sensitive to stuff. I cry at like every slightly sad video now XD I cry like, everytime Abby cries in NCIS. :P

I'm really shy but a mental human being when I get to know you ;)

I adore the Inbetweeners, and Strictly Come Dancing, and Celebrity Juice, Mock the Week, and I loved the Celeb Big Brother this year, but the Big Brother on now is ghastly.

Things I can't stand: Justin Bieber (my mum is aware of this and taunts me about him), Glee (sorry!), TOWIE, Geordie Shore and stuff like that, cruelty of any kind, the fact I can't go to America -.-

I love several Pro Dancers, Artem Chigvintsev, Jared Murillo, Pasha Kovalev, Brian Fortuna and Vincent Simone! :)

Facebook : Holly Sciuto Miles

Twitter: @MiniAliceSciuto

Thats all for now folks XD XD

Woop, this is really exciting,everyone writing loadsa stuff about them.. :)

imma do it :)

name: Steph/Stephanie. LEO! :P the best!

what i am studying: GCSE Final Year :S Drama, English Lit, English Lan, German, Chemistry, Physics, Latin, History, Maths and Art.

favourite twilight characters: TEAM EDWARD AND BELLA.

favourite twilight actor: BooBoo Stewart :P , Kristen Stewart seems like a really interesting person!

favourite TV: Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, Glee, Miranda :lol: , Doctor Who, Torchwood, Would I Lie to You, Outnumbered.

favourite music: Katy Perry, Jessie J, Lady Gaga (her first album), Adele.

Dream Job: Acting or acting orientated

Dream Holiday: LA/New York

Most Likely to find me..: With friends, family, at the cinema, laptop: twitter, facebook,youtube.

Pets: 3 Cats :) Mokey (monkey without the 'n'), Teazer ('cats' the musical - Rumpel Teazer, and Pimms (we didn't name her :L)

Fears: Sharks, Snakes, Slugs and Worms. And the world ending in 2012.

really bad with relationships...it just ends up....weird.

find me:

facebook: Stephanie Alexandra (message on the invitation saying you are going to ET6 please!)

twitter: @StephAlex1

youtube: StephanieAlexa1

thankyouuu...only like 2 weeks!

Hi Chantel :lol:

The Big Bang Theory outfit is just shorts with a Bazinga top geeky glasses and flip flops or converse with long socks Lucy :P Flowery dress would be awesome :P and something sportyish for the baseball party? ;) your newborn party outfit sounds awesome :D

ok I want to do one of these question things :P (sorry Becky I sort of used your out line at the start)

Name: Louise

Nicknames: Lou, Louby, Louby Lou, Mary Margret, Freak, Mrs Dobrev, BananaCake, Mrs Murs, Ducky, Spock, Lougee

Fav Actors/ Actresses: Nina Dobrev, Nikki Reed, Candice Accola, Lea Michele, Kaley Cuoco, Clair Holt, Kellan Lutz, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Matt Davis, Xavier Samuel, Cam Gigandet, Darren Criss, Jim Parson and trust me many more :P

Fav TV Shows: TVD, TBBT, Glee, Scrubs, Holby City, Casualty, Strictly Come Dancing, Dr Who, Merlin, True Blood, Miranda, Would I Lie To You, QI, Top Gear, Mock Of The Week, Sugartown, Heartbeat

Fav Music: 100 Monkeys, The Kissing Club, Olly Murs, The Wanted, Demi Lovato, Glee, Black Eye Peas, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry, Candice Accola, Metro Station, The Stevedores, Jessie J

Fav Books: Twilight Saga (obviously), True Blood, Hush Hush, Princess Diaries, Jacquline Wilson Books

Dream Job: Something in Travel or Theater

Dream holiday: Atlanta (TVD set), New York, Paris

Where I can be found: Twitter: TeamNeensDobrev

Facebook: Louise Allan

Youtube: Twilightbananacake

Random Stuff: I was on TV when I was 5 but ran off set crying because of a snake puppet

I am 'married' to Holly

I've got a pet Budgie called Micky who lives with my Grandad from April to October

I met all of my closest friends on this forum/ ET4

I can name 75% of the states in America

I is a geography freak

I've seen The Wanted, Mcfly, Dianna Vickers, The Saturdays, Alesha Dixon and Lilia and Darren off Strictly live.

Things that I dislike: People calling Caroline Candice and calling Tyler Taylor (TVD thing)

Fruit

Haters

Cows (the animal)

Things that make others cry

Seeing a friend upset

Convention blues

Yeah I think thats it :P

Edited by BananaCake

Oh blimming heck, I feel out of the loop! Ok, here's introducing me!

Hey Chantel!!

I'm Izzy :D my birthday is September 21st so I'm a Virgo which makes me a MAJOR perfectionist.

I'm 16

I LOVE Twilight, I was just Team Edward but going to ET's has made me kinda just love everyone. Especially Alex Meraz and Chaske :wub:

My favourite Twilight Characters are: Seth Clearwater, Bella, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, basically everyone....

I read the Harry Potter books for the first time this summer :P and watched all the films and am now kinda obsessed..... But Harry annoys me, he always gets the limelight, I mean, it's not like it's HIS series is it? ;)

I love Pirates of the Caribbean and Johnny Depp in general :wub: I've never seen Sweeney Todd though... I want to xD

I have an obsession for musicals.. I ADORE Wicked, I saw it at Christmas last year and I learnt all the words to all the songs in about 2 weeks xD and I love Joseph, Hairspray, Fame, We Will Rock You... etc, etc. And I love Billy Elliot :D I saw it last week and I actually cried :')

My favourite TV shows are: CSI, NCIS, Doctor Who!!, Outnumbered, Vampire Diaries, Friends etc

My favourite films (other than Twilight) are: The Lovely Bones, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Johnny Depp version ;)), Legally Blonde (the first one), Shrek, Bridesmaids and more, but I can't think of them while listening to Billy Elliot :P

I watch WAY too much childrens TV. For example, I get excited if there is a new series of Peppa Pig

(Remember I'm 16 xD)

I ADORE Horrible Histories. And Mat Baynton (Google him, swooning is necessary). I have a Horrible Histories themed pencil case, T shirts, books, Series 1 and Series 2 DVD's, I need Series 3 AND THEY'RE FILMING SERIES 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have met Ben Willbond from Horrible Histories xD He. Was. LOVELY.

Favourite Books: Twilight Saga (DUH), The Lovely Bones, Morganville Vampires, My Sister's Keeper, Hush Hush, White Crow, The sky is everywhere, Michael Morpurgo, the Septimus Heap books etc. I like creepy books generally, or sad ones, or romance, or fantasy, but creepy is cool xD

Favourite Music: Um, well. I love musicals so musical soundtracks are awesome, Special Benny (Mat Baynton's band <3), The Feeling, Frisky and Mannish, Glee music generally xD, The Bees, Disney film soundtracks etc, etc.

Dream job: Not. A. Clue. I love Art and History and French and English but I have no idea what I want to actually do xD I have taken Art and History for GCSE.

Dream holiday: Forks. 'Nuff said. Oh and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter xD

Favourite country: SWITZERLAND <3 <3

I have no pets, my dad is allergic.

I am scared of snakes and sharks and when cameras film underwater in films. Scariest part of Pirates of the Caribbean 4 was the mermaid bit under water. *shudder*

I love and hate the Scream films. I saw the first 1, creeped me out for life. Refused to watch Scream 2 and 3 then saw Scream 4 in the cinema. *gulp* Scarred. For. Life. The scariest bit was when he walked into a hanging basket hahaha

I can be found on Facebook: Izzy Goodman (my picture is a blonde girl upside down... don't ask xD) and on MSN: izzy@hiptobesquare.net

And... well... I think that's it xD

P.S. I talk too much xD

Edited by Izzy Cullen

Izzy you have just made me think of like 3 things to add :D you don't talk to much BTW

ok things Izzy has made me add :D :

I love musicals we get most (not legally blonde :wub: ) at our theater so seen quite a few e.g footloose, fame, saturday night fever and sound of music

In love with Horrible Histories and slight crush on Mat after finding pictures for Izzy's birthday card

Favrite films: Twilight Saga (obviously), Legally Blonde (Matt Davis :wub: ), Degrassi goes to Hollywood, Hannah Montana Best of Both Worlds, Camp Rock, Lizzie Mcquier the movie, A Cinderella Story, Hairspray, Annie (disney), Harry Potter, Finding Nemo, Toy Story (All 3), Ella Enchanted, Shrek (all of them especially the christmas one), High School Musical (all 3) and Glee 3D (I have not seen it but I have the CD so yes I will like it :P )

So unless someone else reminds me of any thing else that is it :P

I said it already but I'm saying it again, I adore musicals.

It is my dream to play Elphaba in Wicked or Eponine in Les Mis.

Idinda Menzel, Lea Salonga and Lea Michele have the most stunning voices I've ever heard.

And one day I hope one of them (or all 3) will be in New York presenting me with a Tony.

:)

Hey everyone, just want to say that my facebook is Chantel Natashaa Gibson, so add me as it will be alot more easy to talk on there! i couldnt find the ET6 page on there because its acting weird! Thanks everyone for welcoming me on here, and i cant wait to meet up will ya'll in just under 3 weeks. its going to be epic!! :huh:

Chantel xxxx

Louise, I love Spring Awakening! Lea was amazing as Wendla, and Jon Groff, omg ;) it's unfortunate that he likes boys... if he didn't I would be marrying that man. haha

And Chantel, I think I've added the right you :) awkward if I haven't and I've added some randomer haha

Eee guys I think I've sorted my outfits for the parties! Woo :(

Omg Izzy you've been to Switzerland?! Where abouts did you go? Isn't it just the most gorgeous place you've ever seen?

Yes!! I've been to Meiringen 3 times :wub: and we went to Bern one day which was cool :D where did you go? It is actually awesome :') I wanna move there, except the language barrier might make it awkward... :P

And cool Chantel, I will add you :)

Hehehehehehe Louise is a Bayntonette too :wub: xD

Hi Chantel! You’re doing it right! Kaci said you were both going Silver, most of us are silver too so you’ll probably end up in one of are groups!! :smile:

Thankyou Louise you’re a sweetie! I posted a pic of the dress I’m wearing for Friday party (couple of pages back) if that gives anyone an idea? Or not! Not sure on baseball yet. And Louise has just terrified me by saying that I have less than 16 days to get my outfits finished and everything else sorted!! :D

:wub: Fun idea Holly! Here's my long list of facts that you might not have known about me!

I’m Emily, I’m 18 and so lucky that you all still want me apart of this group! My birthday date is a month after my cat’s!

Nicknames- Elyon, Em

My fav Twilight person is Demetri but I like everyone really and my Twi group is in my signature!

Fav Films: Harry Potter, Twilight Saga, Disney films- Lilo and Stitch, Tangled, The Incredibles. Memoirs of a Geisha, Corpse Bride, The Mummy 2, The Simpsons movie!

Fav TV: The Simpsons, the Vampire Diaries, Merlin.

I like reading anything fantasy related, my fav books are Harry Potter, Twilight Saga- Twilight’s my fav! Vampire Academy, Hush Hush, Angel, Ballet Shoes, Louise Renninson series. Also love the manga series Fruits Basket!

Music: I like soundtrack music to films, Lady Gaga, Glee and anything else I like I listen too! I’ve just got an IPod Nano too! (purple of course!)

My top 3 dream destinations - Hawaii (Disney Aulani)!! Tokyo Disney Resort and Hong Kong Disneyland! plus New York and loads of places in USA!

My most favourite place I’ve ever been to is Anaheim, California (the 1st Disney Resort!) it was so beautiful and you could walk straight into Disney!! :wub:

Person that I idolise hmm, I’ll say Walt Disney because even though it was started by a mouse it was really all started by Walt!

I absolutely love Disney that’s probably what I most talk about! I’m a true Disney girl!! And that’s where I want to be and work every day! Whether as a performer, artist or photographer!

I probably bore everyone I talk too about Disney! I had a fun chat to a friend the other day about Phineas and Ferb even though I’ve only seen like 2 episodes! Perry the platypus is awesome!! :D

My fav Disney characters are Stitch, Tinkerbell and Minnie! My fav princesses are Ariel, Rapunzel and Mulan!

I’m a Gemini and my zodiac is the Rooster!

My lucky number is 7 but 3 seems to be lucky for me too!

My fav colour is purple but I do like every other colour!

My fav chocolate is Toffee crisp!

I like art mostly drawing, designing stuff, making stuff, photography, acting and just daydreaming!

I’m getting into writing Twilight fan fiction! Got a little story going at the mo!

I’m more an evening person, I love everything lit up at night and the stars! But I do really love the sun!

If I had enough money I would definitely move to USA and buy the Princess Designer pin set and the Rapunzel and Mulan dolls from that set too! And buy an annual pass to Disney!

I collect loads of stuff- I have a Disney pin collection of 92 pins! an extensive plush collection, a big photo album pile, 6 D auto books and anything I like I try and buy! And I really do have too much stuff! :lol:

I love headbands! I have a little collection of different ones! I love jewellery too I have quite a lot!

I’m currently learning to drive it’s a lot of fun! and I’m nearly ready to take my test.

I’m studying a Performance BTEC at my local college. :P

I have a cat called Jessie and a guinea pig called Mabel! her sister Maggie tragically left us monday- RIP sweet, little Maggie.

I have a major fear of spiders especially big ones! I really don’t like blood either I always seem to faint and so I never watch horror or anything like that.

And my celebrity crush is someone from Twilight whose character name starts with a D!!:wub:

Sorry if that was way too long, it won't happen again! :P

Yay Lucy i'm glad someones organised!!

You guys are Baytonettes, I'm a SWEETP! HA! :D

oh and ducks are cool :P

And I did a totally spontaneous rave to Last Friday Night by Katy Perry because I'm normal (:

Emily you've given me more ideas XD

I'm a Capricorn (I think I mentioned that but meh) and my zodiac is the pig. Baa-Oink I say :wub:

I wanna do forensics but I don't like corpses.

I wanna move out to the USA too, and just travel and maybe settle down...get a job, meet a lovely American guy (if I hang around in LA maybe i'll get lucky with an actor XD )

I want a chihuahua or a toy fox terrier :wub: I'd wanna call them either Marlo, Cece or Lil Joe BUT that would be copying Ashley and Pauley's dogs :smile:

Meh this will take time and effort and a lot of space but hows abouts we post some photos that sum us up? :lol: Weird idea I know.. :wub: You don't have to do pics of yourselves if you don't want to. :)

Edited by HohoCullen