Leah Gibson

Myself205

Hi,

Leah had a few tweets showing her interest in coming back:

Leahdianegibson Leah Gibson

So sweet! Missed you all at #ET5 too! Hopeful to see you at ET6. RT @LeahGibsonfans Pleasure to meet #ET5 guests... Missing @leahdianegibson

Your requests are all so touching. I loved spending time with you all at ET4 and would love to be back again. Any requests sent to @showmasters would help to make that happen! Love to you all xoxo

We had Charlie 3 times in a row so why not having Leah again. She seems quite popular.

Leah was a great guest, such a genuinely nice person BUT I think it would be cool to get some of the newbies instead of repeat guests who weren't exactly in the film much. Let's snap up the new vamps before the film is out and they get too popular.

Leah was a great guest, such a genuinely nice person BUT I think it would be cool to get some of the newbies instead of repeat guests who weren't exactly in the film much. Let's snap up the new vamps before the film is out and they get too popular.

true... she WAS a great guest.... but is in the film for 30 seconds.. lol. Lets make room for Jackson :P