LOTR ROMANCE!!!

nena

Alot of my friends-in a nice a way as possible think i'm a real saddo cause im into this!

Although I am happy in a relationship I wondered if any of you guys have found romance through LOTR!

Having the same interests and all that

We should set up a new dating group!

LOL

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found romance on the forum through Lord of the Rings but it's never easy as romance is bland unless it's constantly spiced. i think Lord of the Rings has made me a more emotional person and has changed me completely. my friends outside this forum are very limited. they live in the stress run world and worry about if they have enough money to buy trainners or trackies ^_^ as for romance i was aragorn or gandalf in real life and nienna (jade) was arwen :P

i have many new relationships because of lotr!!

that is.... i have met some of the best friends i could ever have!

i hate it when people make fun of me for liking lotr as much as i do.... but when i say lotr is my world... it really is... woah! that sounds obsessive... but its just that i know my life would be completely different if it wasnt for lotr.

i have done so much, been to so mant places, and met sooo many people. and its all because there is soooo much love and passion surrounding lotr.

its simply amazing!!

i hate it when people make fun of me for liking lotr as much as i do.... but when i say lotr is my world... it really is... woah! that sounds obsessive... but its just that i know my life would be completely different if it wasnt for lotr.

i have done so much, been to so mant places, and met sooo many people. and its all because there is soooo much love and passion surrounding lotr.

its simply amazing!!

me too! remember the lift in London?!

its simply amazing!!

i gotta say you summed that up pretty well!!! i know just what u mean! :blush:

yep I agree!! I've had the MOST MARVELLLLLOUS TIMES, met the most WONDERFUL PEOPLE and had the craziest experiences all thanks to LOTR!!!

I did change my life!

And that's why I want a LOTR tattoo!!

It's changed my life too. It's just so great. I've made the best of friends & that is just the start of things which is good. I could go on & on talking about it, but I think I'll save my typing energy :( lol

I want a tattoo too, something in elvish or some sign in LOTR or something not to sure yet! HeHe

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

yep I agree!! I've had the MOST MARVELLLLLOUS TIMES, met the most WONDERFUL PEOPLE and had the craziest experiences all thanks to LOTR!!!

I did change my life!

And that's why I want a LOTR tattoo!!

ahh yeah me too!

its great you guys all feel the same.....

and this romance thing is so cute!

are there anymore forum couples?

ooooooh or who do you think will get together at meets etc?

oh i feel a dating agency coming on... :(

Totally agree I think we should start a dating group get all those lonely LOTR fans together aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :P

Ok, let's start! LoL :P Who's single then?

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

haha im single! yay! :P:P

im in the mood for causing trouble... :D:huh::P

Are samwise16 and nienna a forum couple then? That's sooooo sweet!

Ditto illyria, single here too!! :lol::D (OMG, I've just realised how that sounded - it wasn't aimed at you!! :D:angel: )

Thing is, there's next to no males on the LOTR part of this forum :P

Maybe we should be looking to other LOTR forums?

Are samwise16 and nienna a forum couple then? That's sooooo sweet!

Ditto illyria, single here too!! ;):D (OMG, I've just realised how that sounded - it wasn't aimed at you!! :o:angel: )

Thing is, there's next to no males on the LOTR part of this forum :(

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! LoL!!!!!! :lol::P:D I just got the wrong side to that too! I'm single too Kilty & illyria ;):D:D HeHeHe, Just kidding!

Sporty_Si & Naurarwen_Fangorn are a couple!

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

Are samwise16 and  nienna a forum couple then? That's sooooo sweet!

Ditto illyria, single here too!! :o  :D (OMG, I've just realised how that sounded - it wasn't aimed at you!!  :o  :angel: )

Thing is, there's next to no males on the LOTR part of this forum  :(

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! LoL!!!!!! :lol::P:D I just got the wrong side to that too! I'm single too Kilty & illyria :D:D:( HeHeHe, Just kidding!

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

Haha LOL :D , we are the single girlie threesome of the forum!!! :D;);)

Omg, I didn't know that about si and naurarwen... congrats guys! Did you actually meet on the forum?

Kilty xxxxx :D

Ditto illyria, single here too!! :o  :D (OMG, I've just realised how that sounded - it wasn't aimed at you!!  :D   :angel: )

Thing is, there's next to no males on the LOTR part of this forum  :o

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! LoL!!!!!! :lol::P:D I just got the wrong side to that too! I'm single too Kilty & illyria :D:D:( HeHeHe, Just kidding!

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

Haha LOL :D , we are the single girlie threesome of the forum!!! :D;);)

Omg, I didn't know that about si and naurarwen... congrats guys! Did you actually meet on the forum?

:D Hey, I g2g now *sigh* I'll talk to y'all tomorrow! & we can see what we can come up with! :( Take care Kilty & fellow posters on this thread

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

oww brilignt topick

well my answer is yes and i'm not sure

The yes is ,yes i fond , the i'm not sure is i'm not sure he wonts :-) so we'r taking it slow and nice as friends...for now :-)

Now i did find a looot of new friends :-) here , but alsow going into places and all of a saden " hai that broch is from LOTR "est. and we talke and we'r friends so that is wounderfull

Ditto illyria, single here too!! ;)  :D (OMG, I've just realised how that sounded - it wasn't aimed at you!!  :o   :lol: )

Thing is, there's next to no males on the LOTR part of this forum  :(

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! LoL!!!!!! :wub:;):lol: I just got the wrong side to that too! I'm single too Kilty & illyria ;):DB) HeHeHe, Just kidding!

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

Haha LOL :P , we are the single girlie threesome of the forum!!! ;):D:D

Yeah we did :D

I'm made a few really close friends through the forum and i'm glad i know those people because they keep me happy. Wouldn't have done if didn't like LOTR and had not come to this forum.

heeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!!! just wanna say sam an si met cos of ME!!!!! i told si to talk to sam about makin his aragorn costume!!! yes yes ... u dont need to thank me guys :lol: me an ben aint a couple no more but we still close :D just fopr the record i still think hes dead hot too :lol::P:D

lotsa luvvin

jade xxx