next guest coming soon

showmasters

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha sam and becky you do make me laugh :D

and this aint even that bad rhi you should hear about corn and stickers then this post would ned a warning on it :D

Well we'll be here all week!

im trying my best not to join in on here cos you know how my mind is :P id be banned :poki::lol:

and this aint even that bad rhi you should hear about corn and stickers then this post would ned a warning on it :D

im trying my best not to join in on here cos you know how my mind is :P id be banned :poki::lol:

Hahaha horn on the cob!!!

you said it but i will add that we need touch me stickers for becky and danielle ;)

Hahaha horn on the cob!!!

you said it but i will add that we need touch me stickers for becky and danielle ;)

Hahah too right

you guys are nuts lol ;)

I know but you love us

Wish I'd booked in at the Hilton now! The brekkie sounds lush!! On well, if I was staying there I wouldn't have much of a Limo ride on prom night now would I!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! So who is the next guest then?????? Just tell us!!! There may not be many tickets sold but we loyal fan will make up for that!!

I look forward to meeting fellow fans!