OMG

Schmooz

about haff an hour ago while i wuz in the process of getin read, the fone rand and my mum answered it.

wen she got off the fone, she called me and then sed "suz, that wuz towcester book shop - they've not bin sent enuff books" i literally was on the verge of crying when she told me that we wernt high enuf up the list to be allowed a copy, but veeeeeeery relieve when they sed safeway can get me one

*phew*

i really was about to cry!

Edited by dracosb1tch

:D omg well at least u have one :D i hope my amazon one comes on time tomorrow omg i seriously cant wait i really excited not wuite as nervous n excited as when i met tom cus i was seriously freaking my friend out lol she had neva seenn me lose it like that lol but omg really exciting!

Hmph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that was cuz i didnt meet tom; yes im still peeved about that!)

and wooooooooeeeee!!!!!! amazon posted my book out at 6am yesterday morn! omg! sum ppl will be readin theirs right now!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...
about haff an hour ago while i wuz in the process of getin read, the fone rand and my mum answered it.

wen she got off the fone, she called me and then sed "suz, that wuz towcester book shop - they've not bin sent enuff books" i literally was on the verge of crying when she told me that we wernt high enuf up the list to be allowed a copy, but veeeeeeery relieve when they sed safeway can get me one

*phew*

i really was about to cry!

That's really lucky that safeway has managed to get their hands on one for you, Lucky you lol i bet you feel so relieved now?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I need to get hold of the first couple of books

*hides*  :lol:

I have PS if you wanna borrow it! But my sister left my COS in canada :rolleyes:

OMG yea, if i can! cool! :lol:

No problem! I will give it to you at the Jan meet! Just remind me :D