*ponders*

Schmooz

well.... i have come to the recent decision that my screen name really isnt me anymore, in fact - i hate it.

and i'd change it - but loads of you know me and this and it'd take a lot of explaining!! haha

okay so the LARGE majority of you know me as suzi mainly i guess... so if i changed my s/n to Schmooz wud i be unknown!?

hmmmmm

argh.... i probably have more improtant things to be worrying about that my s/n... but i thought id get some opinions

i was about to say sumthing else.... cant remember what it was tho!?

ummmmmmmmm

*thinks*

ah yes i was going to complain a bit more - i jus thinks my name makes me come across a bit more HP orientated when i love LotR just as much and.... argh i duno.....

help!! haha

OMG!

NO.. PLEASE¬ NOT PEDRO!

pedro is THE biggest PERV IN THW WORLD!

if you wanna be arrested.. make it pedro.. any1 want pedros ....place.. number.. its in ...greece.. so.. ok.. maybe not.. but not PEDRO!!!

no no no!!

how about mixing a hp and a lotr quote together.. however silly it sounds :D

hahahahaha!!! pedro!!! i still like schmooz... its my lj name!! and my name on a lot of other things too...

it stemmed from suzi (obviously) and then schmoozli then schmooz... i spose!? :blink: dont ask me... was nothing to do with me!!! haha - my yahoo id is bamboozli.... its the 'ooz' bit i guess.. :D

my av is DEFINATELY staying the same... nooooone is taking that away from me.... excet whoever it is that have direct linked it from :lol:

Change it to Mercedes Pimp, oh yeah I had the pleasure of meeting Mercedes don't read, mods please delete AND I was shocked, that she doesn't even wear a bloody bra!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha - she used to have a bikini top on... stuck on with glittery nail varnish cuz i didnt have any clear :D it broke tho lol

hahahahaha!!! pedro!!! i still like schmooz... its my lj name!! and my name on a lot of other things too...

it stemmed from suzi (obviously) and then schmoozli then schmooz... i spose!? :D dont ask me... was nothing to do with me!!! haha - my yahoo id is bamboozli.... its the 'ooz' bit i guess.. :wub:

my av is DEFINATELY staying the same... nooooone is taking that away from me.... excet whoever it is that have direct linked it from :lol:

U should hear how tishtosh came about! But you wont....lol

it stemmed from suzi (obviously) and then schmoozli then schmooz... i spose!? :( dont ask me... was nothing to do with me!!! haha - my yahoo id is bamboozli.... its the 'ooz' bit i guess.. :(

my av is DEFINATELY staying the same... nooooone is taking that away from me.... excet whoever it is that have direct linked it from :o

U should hear how tishtosh came about! But you wont....lol

aaaaaaaaand... why wont we exactly? hmm?