Latest WHO you've watched

timelord81r

• 3 weeks later...

Night Terrors (thought I'd post now to get in before anyone else!)

I quite liked it. What did you think nosfer?

It was quite creepy, and I expect there'll be a few kids having nightmares tonight! Overall I enjoyed it though the ending was a bit abrupt. I wonder if they had to edit it down to fit the running time?

Night Terrors (thought I'd post now to get in before anyone else!)

I quite liked it. What did you think nosfer?

It was quite creepy, and I expect there'll be a few kids having nightmares tonight! Overall I enjoyed it though the ending was a bit abrupt. I wonder if they had to edit it down to fit the running time?

Yes, it was much more a nod to classic Who. I don't know why the end was a bit rushed but it certainly seemed that way.

I also felt that the child's acting was ever so slightly over worked...he was scared of everything, but he always left out all of his toys and they all had spiky, pokey-outy (made-up word?) angular, sticky-outy (deffo made up!) arms, heads, legs, pointy ends and edges. He also had some wicked strong lighting in that room, casting all those strong shadows.

As someone else pointed out (TL81r possibly?) this was an episode that was originally slated to run earlier in the season schedule...I think in place of the 'Pirates' episode. Not that it is obvious from the episode itself, but that would mean that the Amy here, was in fact a Doppelganger Amy.

• 2 weeks later...

love day of the daleks!

dude do I have to come round there and tie you and your GF up with taped open eyes?

you have to watch THE WAR GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol you will probably hate it when you do now ive gone on about it so much lol

I watched the five doctors transmission version with commentary and the disc one celebration documentary last night

dude do I have to come round there and tie you and your GF up
:D

Seriously though, I'm watching DVDs I was bought as presents, I still need to work through all the telesnaps from Pat's era, I refuse to say goodbye to him when my journey with him has barely begun :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...