Showmasters.. Gold Pass / photo shoot question.

Avengers7

Have to say that I had a great weekend. However, please can someone confirm the ruling of Gold Passes going to the front of the photoshoot queue.

Most crew were brilliant and let gold pass holders to the front, however, there was one male crew member on shoot A that refused to do this for some people on two occasions. Both times, myself and another holder were told to queue up like everyone else because "there wasn't much of a queue anyway". One of these was the Denis Lawson shoot and believe me there was a queue.

I don't want to come across as rude but I and othere paid a lot of money for a Gold Pass in order to save queuing no matter how many people are in the queue.

Can someone confirm the ruling as I was not impressed with this crew members attitude.

Have to say that I had a great weekend. However, please can someone confirm the ruling of Gold Passes going to the front of the photoshoot queue.

Most crew were brilliant and let gold pass holders to the front, however, there was one male crew member on shoot A that refused to do this for some people on two occasions. Both times, myself and another holder were told to queue up like everyone else because "there wasn't much of a queue anyway". One of these was the Denis Lawson shoot and believe me there was a queue.

I don't want to come across as rude but I and othere paid a lot of money for a Gold Pass in order to save queuing no matter how many people are in the queue.

Can someone confirm the ruling as I was not impressed with this crew members attitude.

I overheard one gold pass member being told to go to the back of the Katy Manning queue - thought it was a bit 'off'.

Yes, the Gold Pass not include the ''First'' in the Photoshoot Queue. I have seen many Gold Pass hold arrived in last minutes before the beginning of Photshoot and take the place front of me without a polite words. fews of these holdrrs was very impolite. No word, push the queue to take the 1st place. Just hold their passes on their hands. thanks to the crew member of the Aera B Photoshoot who asked to the Gold Pass to be polite and make the queue as others

Yes, the Gold Pass not include the ''First'' in the Photoshoot Queue. I have seen many Gold Pass hold arrived in last minutes before the beginning of Photshoot and take the place front of me without a polite words. fews of these holdrrs was very impolite. No word, push the queue to take the 1st place. Just hold their passes on their hands. thanks to the crew member of the Aera B Photoshoot who asked to the Gold Pass to be polite and make the queue as others

I am usually very polite as I hate confrontation of any kind, had no problems at all at Shoot B, Shoot A is when I was sent back.

The normal procedure at the events is that Gold Pass Holders indeed got to go first for the photo shoot.

That's what happened Saturday at this show too.

There seemed to be confusion at some point at photo shoot A on Sunday. I assume that's where you got caught in too, reddragon. I am really sorry for that.

If anything like that happens again please ask to see a Pit Boss or if they can't help go speak to someone at the organisers booth. If you want to please write a short message to Showmasters now, especially if you should remember the name of the crew member. You may not hear back right away, but feedback like that is important to make sure the same problem doesn't come up again.

spacemen1969, sorry to hear you had problems too. The normal procedure would be that the Gold Pass Holder turning up late should speak to crew or a pit boss, and they "feed" them in the queue. And they'd (crew) ask if that's okay. Maybe a little note about that can be added somewhere in the future.

The normal procedure at the events is that Gold Pass Holders indeed got to go first for the photo shoot.

That's what happened Saturday at this show too.

There seemed to be confusion at some point at photo shoot A on Sunday. I assume that's where you got caught in too, reddragon. I am really sorry for that.

If anything like that happens again please ask to see a Pit Boss or if they can't help go speak to someone at the organisers booth. If you want to please write a short message to Showmasters now, especially if you should remember the name of the crew member. You may not hear back right away, but feedback like that is important to make sure the same problem doesn't come up again.

spacemen1969, sorry to hear you had problems too. The normal procedure would be that the Gold Pass Holder turning up late should speak to crew or a pit boss, and they "feed" them in the queue. And they'd (crew) ask if that's okay. Maybe a little note about that can be added somewhere in the future.

Thanks Queen_Sindel for the information. This was my only complaint the whole weekend cause I had a brilliant time. All I can tell you about the crew member was that he had a moustache and was queing people outside photoshoot A. Is it worth me writing in if I didn't recall his name?

Yes, it definitely is worth writing.

I routinely ask about the crew member name because that can help narrow down the problem. But unless a crew member had behaved inappropriately or something like that the name is not that important. Here it seems someone was genuinely confused.

If you write SM and TooTall know there has been a problem and it can be ensured that the whole procedure is emphasized in the next briefing for the photo area crews.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Yes, it definitely is worth writing.

I routinely ask about the crew member name because that can help narrow down the problem. But unless a crew member had behaved inappropriately or something like that the name is not that important. Here it seems someone was genuinely confused.

If you write SM and TooTall know there has been a problem and it can be ensured that the whole procedure is emphasized in the next briefing for the photo area crews.

Thanks for the information - would you know which address is the best to send to to get a reply?