Hellraiser TV series

emotionalvampire

Just thought I would let you horror guys into a little story about the Hellraiser TV show thats coming soon....

It will be like the "Urban Gothic" series with different stories each week, he also said some episode are gonna fill in the gaps between Hellraiser 1, 2 and 3 about the whole Hell concept and Leviathan. The pilot episode is only a test, but is promised to be very gory; the man who is directing the series is an avid "Hellraiser" fan and hopes to please the fans of the first 2 movies. Doug Bradley has been asked to make an appearance and he seems interested. The series will not be about the Cenobites; they will only make appearances in odd episodes

I have information of another horror film being turned into a television series. I was told by the writer at the Halloween con last year, but have been sworn to secrecy, and seeing as he might be helping me out on my new film I won't break that promise - sorry, but it does sound really good. (And no it's not Halloween the TV series or the Hellraiser one EV mentions.)

Obi-Wan :rolleyes:

I have information of another horror film being turned into a television series. I was told by the writer at the Halloween con last year, but have been sworn to secrecy, and seeing as he might be helping me out on my new film I won't break that promise - sorry, but it does sound really good. (And no it's not Halloween the TV series or the Hellraiser one EV mentions.)

Obi-Wan :angry:

Thanks for nothing there.....That's really bad teasing us...

As for a Hellraiser TV series............................What a load of Rubbish that'll be. Remember Freddys nightmares?

So we can say good bye to the Hellraiser franchise.

I take it that Tremors will never have a 5th movie now because of the cancellation of the TV series??

That is a great series , shame it only lasted a mini season.

• 2 weeks later...
really?? maybe its just me, i tend to find lots of horror films funny, part o the reason i like them.....how can you not find hellraiser funny in parts? i mean come on a slug with glasses on? and random teeth chattering about? its funny stuff :vader:

You're so very right...

Although most horrors don't expliot how funny they really are (Exception of Evil dead 2 and 3) (Scary movie is not a horror.....oh and is not funny)

I so agree, and I would so like to watch a movie that actually scared me.!!

I did enjoy the Ring (Both versions) recently

• 4 years later...