HARRY POTTER STARS

Considering that (with exception to) the HP forum has significantly more postings than all the other genres (e.g. Star Wars) you would have thought they would have noticed the demand and done something about it a while ago - but no.

cool I never noticed that before... and I assume you meant with exception of LotR?!? :D

SM have not let us down until we know the final line-up, until then all we can do is hope and cross fingers and toes etc! :P xx

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair to showmasters, they have probably been trying very hard to get us at least one HP star for a long while now, but what with them startin work on the new film recently, then im sure they are all very busy at the moment so, even tho showmasters have been trying hard to get us some1, it may just have been bad timing for the cast. Alternatively they may have some1 very big and are waiting til the last minute to announce them so that they dont have the huge pandamonium that was at c4 for elijah etc

so, just wanted to point out im sure Showmasters have been trying to get us some good Hp ppl

To be fair to showmasters, they have probably been trying very hard to get us at least one HP star for a long while now, but what with them startin work on the new film recently, then im sure they are all very busy at the moment so, even tho showmasters have been trying hard to get us some1, it may just have been bad timing for the cast. Alternatively they may have some1 very big and are waiting til the last minute to announce them so that they dont have the huge pandamonium that was at c4 for elijah etc

so, just wanted to point out im sure Showmasters have been trying to get us some good Hp ppl

I agree with you Jacs, they are all so busy with film making, and then no doubt there will be all the publicity, maybe for C6, there might be more HP stars, I bloody hope so anyways LOL

Hello fellow HP lovers ;)

Jus wonderin how many guests there are left to announce cos there are only 2 weeks to go (!!!) and I'm starting to feel nervous coz no HP peeps are on the list. :D

Showmasters, I know your great and wonderful and amazing guys but do you have to make us feel so worried?!!

Are you still able to safely say there are HP peeps to be announced?

and fingers crossed Rupert Grint will be one of them :D

Im guessing there will be a harry potter type frenzy when the new film is out, and then potter fans can expect a similar turnout as c4 was for lotr and c5 is for star wars.

Thats my guess anyway

That's why I think we may not see any HP peeps at C4. I mean it is very close to the premiere and I think that many of them will be busy with puplicity events etc.

I reckon the next guests announced may be largish Harry Potter people.

Maybe someone who would also appeal to fans of other things, so maybe Alan Rickman, or someone.

Fingers crossed for you guys though, its not really fair if you have nobody!

you never know, it might be daniel radcliffe or one of the other two....hobbits....., they might want to leave it till the last minute so if they pull out for any reason it wont disappoint so much...