Guest suggestions!

malty

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be great to see SGU and Atlantis guests but I wouldn't be surprised if this specific Chevron is SG-1 themed purely because it's not every day you get RDA. Personally in this instance I think I would rather have on set stories, etc, bouncing around that relate to him and all of the guests. To me it makes sense to make the most of his attendance.

Additionally it may help RDA (who apparently is a shy person) to relax more if he is surrounded by other people that he knows/has worked with.

I'm also hoping for an "SG-1 Only" Con to be honest.....who knows how much longer the actors and cons will be prepared to keep going?... :(

I still want to wake up one morning and see "Next Guest Announced - Michael Shanks" - because that would be "the" perfect moment in my many years of Stargate fandom....Michael and RDA at a con together, Jack and Daniel, the first two through the Stargate from the film in the very beginning and there together at the very end....

Perfect!...please make it so!... :blush:

Deeds xx

Edited by discodiva

I would love to meet:

Amanda Tapping - Christopher Judge - David Hewlett - Michael Shanks - Claudia Black - Robert Carlyle - Cliff Simon - Corin Nemic (YumYum) - Loiis Ferreira - David Blue - Jamil Walker Smith - Ming-Na - Joe Flanigan (YumYum) - Rachel Luttrell - Jason Momoa (YumYum) - Torri Higginson - Paul McGillion - Mich Peleggi - Christopher Heyerdahl

and so may more. x

Edited by dondon

• 2 weeks later...

Everybody's already put any suggestions I would have made - the usual suspects like Amanda Tapping, Chris Judge (who I met at CM:L but would lurve to meet again :o), Michael Shanks, Jay Acovone etc LOL

Would like to throw in the hat, though, Armin Shimerman - just because there's only so many times he can cancel other events LOL ;):D:D:huh: Oh, and Bill Dow (Dr. Lee) because....well, just 'cos he's Bill Dow :)

Edited by Fozziefuzz

I know everyone's stoked for an all SG-1 event, but I'd still like to see someone from Atlantis, as that's my show.

Not that the prospect of meeting RDA isn't awesome, but if they were planning to have SG-1 only, I wish they'd announced it that way at the beginning.

No it wasn't announced that way, and quite possibly may not have been intended that way. I have to admit that I assumed, and hoped, with RDA attending it would be more SG-1 themed. So did everyone else I spoke to at the time.

I would be happy to see Atlantis guests though. We have not yet seen Jewel Staite, Rachel Luttrell or Paul McGillion at a Chevron event, and only two Universe guests so far.

Plus it would be a good opportunity for a medical themed group photo involving Teryl Rothery, Jewel Staite, and Alaina Huffman.

No it wasn't announced that way, and quite possibly may not have been intended that way. I have to admit that I assumed, and hoped, with RDA attending it would be more SG-1 themed. So did everyone else I spoke to at the time.

I would be happy to see Atlantis guests though. We have not yet seen Jewel Staite, Rachel Luttrell or Paul McGillion at a Chevron event, and only two Universe guests so far.

Plus it would be a good opportunity for a medical themed group photo involving Teryl Rothery, Jewel Staite, and Alaina Huffman.

Ah, see I've only been to Chevron 7.2 and 7.4, which both had a good mix from both/all 3 shows. I assumed they were all that way. No worries!

The idea of having an all medical photo op is cute. Imagine if anyone was ever able to get RDA, Ben Browder and Joe Flanigan together. Now THAT'S a photo op! (I would, of course, miss it, as I'd been in a dead faint from excitement by then. :D )

Ah, see I've only been to Chevron 7.2 and 7.4, which both had a good mix from both/all 3 shows. I assumed they were all that way. No worries!

Currently 4-2, with mix in the lead. It has been a while since I worked it out but here goes (based on which series they are primarily known for).

7.1 - 4 guests total

SG1 4

7.2 - 5 guests total

SG1 3

SGA 2

7.3 - 4 guests total

SG1 1

SGA 2

SGU 1

7.4 - 6 guests total

SG1 1

SGA 3

SGU 1

plus James Bamford as I have no idea which to include him with!

7.5 - 6 guests total

SG1 3

SGA 3

7.6 - 5 guests (so far!)

SG1 5

Oh, and 30 overall

SG1 17

SGA 10

SGU 2

plus JB

• 2 weeks later...