Guest suggestions!

malty

After reading the interview with Lou Diamond Phillips on GW I would deffo love to meet that man!

Also...Cliff Simon :P

:lol:

You know what to do here :D

Second Cliff Simon

Cliff Simon Cliff Simon Cliff Simon Cliff Simon Cliff Simon Cliff Simon Cliff Simon!!!! :P

Failing that, Michael Shanks and Claudia Black!

I just emailed Cliff Simon today to make him aware of it. Lets hope Showmasters can make it happen. :dance:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my guest wishes :dance: I know that some of them might be impossible :lol:

Amanda Tapping

Claudia Black

Beau Bridges

Morena Baccarin

Bill Dow

Joe Flanigan

Jason Momoa

Torri Higginson

Rainbow Sun Francks

Christopher Heyerdahl

Jaime Ray Newman

Jonathon Young

Robert Davi

Hmmm,

Joe Flannigan

David Hewlett

Jason Mamoa (cause I missed him at the last Manchester show)

Carmen Argenziano

Christopher Hyerdall (for all his excellent work on SG obviously and not for John Druit...)

Claudia Black

I know this is a long shot, but if Amanda could make this show it would make a lot of people happy.

And David DeLuise ;)

:P

Christopher Hyerdall (for all his excellent work on SG obviously and not for John Druit...)

*cough* ;), I kid :P It would be great to have him at a Stargate Con as I'm not a fan of Twilight and he went to their con.

Why not ours D:

I love him as both Todd in Atlantis and Druitt in Sanctuary :lol: Would be great to meet him.

I love him as both Todd in Atlantis and Druitt in Sanctuary :thumbup: Would be great to meet him.

If we do get Chris, they could chuck in Jonathon Young :P

Not that I'm hinting.... :whistling: cos I'm not

Jonathon Young please for 7.6

Cliff Simon!

I'll be one happy bunny :YAHOO:

After reading the interview with Lou Diamond Phillips on GW I would deffo love to meet that man!

Also...Cliff Simon :P

:(

You know what to do here :D

Second Cliff Simon

Cliff Simon Cliff Simon Cliff Simon Cliff Simon Cliff Simon Cliff Simon Cliff Simon!!!! :P

Failing that, Michael Shanks and Claudia Black!

I just emailed Cliff Simon today to make him aware of it. Lets hope Showmasters can make it happen. :o

:D Now you HAVE to ask him Showmasters! :P

ETA: Oh look! New page! ;)

Edited by pamela86

@malty of course I don't want Jonathon Young because of Sanctuary *cough*

ok ok, YES, I want him because of Sanctuary, but hey, Dr. Parrish on SGA was also funny, wasn't he? :(

:D YES! He was funny! *coughNikolacough* :o Aw, I just love him all together, we need to have him here!

CLIFF SIMON! :D

*cough* ;), I kid ^_^ It would be great to have him at a Stargate Con as I'm not a fan of Twilight and he went to their con.

Why not ours D:

I have a similar problem. Would love to meet Michael Welch. He's lined up for ET5, but would never go to a Twilight con...