MUSIC FOR ET5

jennmcc@live.co.uk

Also can we have some Forever The Sickest Kids, YM@6 and Bowling For Soup!

EPIC bands! so please play them!!!

BOWLING FOR SOUP!!!! :P

Did you by any chance see ftsk support bowling for soup back in october? *sigh* i heart bfs

I did, tbh I mainly went for FTSK seen them 3 times now, bought my friend a ticket for her b'day cos she's a HUGE BFS fan!

where did you see them?

BOWLING FOR SOUP!!!! :P

Did you by any chance see ftsk support bowling for soup back in october? *sigh* i heart bfs

I did, tbh I mainly went for FTSK seen them 3 times now, bought my friend a ticket for her b'day cos she's a HUGE BFS fan!

where did you see them?

i saw them in Birmingham (i had a vip ticket hehe) it was the 7th time i've seen bowling for soup live... i might be a little obsessed lol

BOWLING FOR SOUP!!!! :chair:

where did you see them?

i saw them in Birmingham (i had a vip ticket hehe) it was the 7th time i've seen bowling for soup live... i might be a little obsessed lol

Niiice! I went to Liverpool was supposed to be at manchester too but it clashed with my friend's band's gig opposite the academy :/ was a tough choice which side of the road to go to I can tell you that! haha!

Also, can the Dj please check out a band called Venice- they're an amazing little band from High Wycombe, but would eb ace if you could play some of their stuff. :)

BOWLING FOR SOUP!!!! :chair:

where did you see them?

Niiice! I went to Liverpool was supposed to be at manchester too but it clashed with my friend's band's gig opposite the academy :/ was a tough choice which side of the road to go to I can tell you that! haha!

Also, can the Dj please check out a band called Venice- they're an amazing little band from High Wycombe, but would eb ace if you could play some of their stuff. :)

:) yay Venice :) they are sooooo goood!

I thought that the music at the et4 parties was a bit...out of place :huh:

I think that playing little snippets of the movies in between songs would be fantastic as it would hype up the atmosphere and everyone would go crazy :D

I think the soundtracks should be played too! maybe not every song but a couple would be cool! :clap:

i cannot wait for the prom party :P bring on february!!! :dance:

• 1 month later...

BOWLING FOR SOUP!!!! :lol:

where did you see them?

:) yay Venice :) they are sooooo goood!

Have just seen this, Susanna :D the boys :D

my random music taste- play any and i will be impressed :)

anarbor, Status quo, thin lizzy, ym@6, ftsk, 3OH!3, BFS, we the kings, meat loaf, kids in glass houses, young guns, cobra starship, steps, b*witched, las ketchup, enrique iglesias, breathe carolina, the swellers, out of sight, the rocket summer, francesqa, portia conn, david guetta, through colour.

ok granted I know over half of those won't be played, but I can hope :D