BAFTA's

BEX (PSP)

WoWie! Have a good time! Or shall I say did you have a good time because by the time you read it you'd have been! :P Who'd ya see? :lol: Well tell us all about it! *yipee* I'm gonna watch it all tonight, Does anyone know how long it's on for?

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

I WANT TO GO!!!!!!! I'm gonna' sulk now, lol

No seriously - hope everyone has a really great time! GOOD LUCK ROTK!!!!

I'm just gonna' have to make do with meeting them at the cons. Money wont allow for anything else...sob sob!!!!

And the BAFTA's for me will be an evening in front of the TV!!

Could be worse, lol :lol::o

Enjoy!!!!

MY GOD, watching E, had to switch off, Jenny Bond is doing my effing head in.

LOL! :D Peeps watching the Live Red Carpet thing on E!, have you seen any of our preciousss actors / actresses / filmmakers yet?

I wanna see it!

Kilteus xxxxxxxxx :D

ok well, the baftas were absolutley amazing!!!! we were right at the front, in a terrific spot where if we shouted liud enough, theyd trun round as they got out of their cars and come and sign autos and pics n stuff!!!! andy, billy, ian, peter, barrie, andrew, richard, and howard were all there, of which i got howards auto!!!! andy totally bypassed me for sum reasona nd sign fabiennes n nazz's who were either side of me!!!! he did apologise tho!!!! i got howards auto, val kilmers (hehe!!!! he spoke to me! he sed: who are these then *pointed to howards* and i sed 'thats howards shores, he does the music for lotr, he's a great man!!' then val laughed!!) and i got jason issaacs auto, who soon afetr sed he had to go coz otherwise his wife will wet herself!! i also got jon voigt's auto, who sed 'might as well egt the ball rolling'!!

it was a terrific night and day and we saw so many incredible people like martine mcutheon, emma thompson, renee zellweger, mackenzie crook, all of the above (obv!!) and JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!!1 !!!! he was one of the last ones to arrive, and, as all day the policeman (steve, yays!!) had been saying that johnny was rumoured to be appearing, i couldnt believe he was actually there!!!! he didnt quite reach us for autos b4 bein whisked away, but methinks i did get sum good photos which ill post asap!!!!

wot an amazing experience!!!! i'll certainly be doing it again next year, and you all should come too!!!!

luv flick x x

wot an amazing experience!!!! i'll certainly be doing it again next year, and you all should come too!!!!

luv flick x x

Knowing my luck, I'd get pushed at the back & won't be able to see anyone. lol maybe! I would love to go though!

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

luv flick x x

Knowing my luck, I'd get pushed at the back & won't be able to see anyone. lol maybe! I would love to go though!

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

we got there bout 8am, which was late compared to 5am at premiere, and we got prime spot at front so u'd have no probs staying where u want to be!!!! but if your little or short dont go behind the tall barriers, coz there was a woman next to us who was tiny and she was getting so crushed by people pushing behind her, and the police only bovered trying once to get the crowds to move back, which, inevitably, didnt work anway!!!! it'd be worth the pain tho!!!!

Edited by elijahs_ladie

luv flick x x

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

we got there bout 8am, which was late compared to 5am at premiere, and we got prime spot at front so u'd have no probs staying where u want to be!!!! but if your little or short dont go behind the tall barriers, coz there was a woman next to us who was tiny and she was getting so crushed by people pushing behind her, and the police only bovered trying once to get the crowds to move back, which, inevitably, didnt work anway!!!! it'd be worth the pain tho!!!!

Hmm... You've twisted my arm!! :lol: I'd definitly go if a few LOTR peeps go! :P But it would be really great to see everyone there. I mean like other celebs.

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

luv flick x x

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

Hmm... You've twisted my arm!! :D I'd definitly go if a few LOTR peeps go! :wub: But it would be really great to see everyone there. I mean like other celebs.

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

it was absolutley amazing, and everyone should come!!!! make it into a total lotr event!!!! even tho nxt year, they'll be no lotr film to be celebrating :lol::P oh well, its amazing seeing all the other celebs too!!!! oh i forgot to say we saw benicio del toro and alicia silverstone, too. oh and jenny bond!!!! hehe

Aaaah. No more LOTR *sniffle* Well maybe they might be in other roles & celebrate together! :P I really hate the fact that there's no more LOTR. Well the next thing LOTR related is 'The Hobbit' which certainly isn't bad but we gots to wait till christmas 2006. Someone write a sequal to ROTK & bring back Frodo & then send it to P.J so he can make another movie! :D:lol: HeHe

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

The sad thing is, cos it's the last LOTR film there won't be another time with a lot of LOTR peeps going. :wub:

I went last year, by accident, and saw Sean Bean! Woohoo!

So lucky Johnny turned up! :lol: Shame he didn't win anything though :D:lol:

K xxxxx :P