What are the chances of a VIP ticket for HW?

gemma85

Was just curious to see what the likely hood would be of having a VIP ticket for HW similar to those for the ET's.

Depending on cost (hopefully a little cheaper than the ET vip's as we know Twi guests are very pricey to get now)), me and my sis would love the opportunity for such a ticket for Hallowhedon. Me and my sis absolutely love Buffy/Angel and pretty much anything Whedon related so what better way to immerse one's self than to go VIP baby!!!!

As I say, just out of curiosity. :poki:

Very doubtful, at this hallowhedon but you can probably do it on gold for half that amount.

Oh yeah, know it wont happen for this one :poki: Booked gold last year at HW1 but was just wondering what the chances were of having the option if there is a HW3.

perosnaly i say unl;ess they got liek james again its doubtful coz i dont think theyd sell it, arent they like £1000 a ticket or somthing?

Yeah, their about £895 I think. It would be nice to think they would be a bit cheaper as its been said that Twilight guests are particularly expensive now to get over.

I know deep down that it wont happen as the demand probably wouldnt be there ;) but the thought was nice. :king:

Wow, thats really expensive. What would such a VIP Ticket include?

From the Eternal Twilight page:

A VIP programme will include:

Your priority chosen seating at all stage events

1 extra professional photo shoot with each individual guest1

1 extra free autograph from each guest

A choice of one guest encounter on Saturday and on Sunday

Dine with the guests taking part in the exclusive Saturday evening meal

PLUS everything that is included in the standard, silver and gold programme admissions. (listed above)

1 - that is taking part in an individual photo

Wow, thats really expensive. What would such a VIP Ticket include?

From the Eternal Twilight page:

A VIP programme will include:

Your priority chosen seating at all stage events

1 extra professional photo shoot with each individual guest1

1 extra free autograph from each guest

A choice of one guest encounter on Saturday and on Sunday

Dine with the guests taking part in the exclusive Saturday evening meal

PLUS everything that is included in the standard, silver and gold programme admissions. (listed above)

1 - that is taking part in an individual photo

wow, sounds good!

Was just curious to see what the likely hood would be of having a VIP ticket for HW similar to those for the ET's.

Depending on cost (hopefully a little cheaper than the ET vip's as we know Twi guests are very pricey to get now)), me and my sis would love the opportunity for such a ticket for Hallowhedon. Me and my sis absolutely love Buffy/Angel and pretty much anything Whedon related so what better way to immerse one's self than to go VIP baby!!!!

As I say, just out of curiosity. :lol:

Well i sent SM a message asking the exact same thing and they said that they only done it with the twilighters cos they are the only ones who would pay the extra cost of the tickets. If we had've been offered vip tickets this time round(a wee bit cheaper of course) i would've got one each for me and my son cos i think all the guests are great this year and I hope I win some time with ASH as he seems to be a really funny guy.

How about it SM for Hallowhedon 3 (there had better be a hallowhedon 3 or i'll be gutted) :YAHOO:

VIP tickets plzzzzzzzz :lol::D:clap::lol:

Edited by vampirelie