casual drink at the hilton after registration?

joanjett.

TooTall always has the best ideas. I may source food after registration but once that is sorted I may come down for a (none alcoholic) drink. Then I'll be very happy to get merry at the party, sadly not before as trying to do Edward hair and put contacts in whilst drunk is not the best of plans.

Wait...Sam...do you have any Lucky Charms left that you want to share with a person in need?:uhoh:

I'll bring you some down in a plastic bag lol.

I would actually kiss you xD.

In reply to the person asking if we want anything American....Mountain Dew? xD I would actually love you forever.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not suppossed to so dont worry bout them and onli get the jolly ranchers and twizzlers if u got room/money/weight allowance cos im going ova to USA in April so i can get some then!! :-D

Your call on the kisses. The ranchers might be an issue...not a big supply here but twizzlers are done. Where ya going in the US?

Shut the hell up. I'm so jealous your going to HP world. I'm hoping to go soon. I only travel to US in the summer and I really don't want to go then. Maybe after I move.

But I won't bring any choc. As for the weight. If I pack all these goodies for my Twi-peeps then I'll have plenty of room/weight for my goodies when I come home. See there is a master plan.

Oh my, I could bring ya'll some for way less. Of course, that's provided I can fit it in my case. Any other requests from the US

I stocked up wen I went the US in February! Usually places charge £6-£7 a box over here, such a rip off!!

Oh my, I could bring ya'll some for way less. Of course, that's provided I can fit it in my case. Any other requests from the US

I stocked up wen I went the US in February! Usually places charge £6-£7 a box over here, such a rip off!!

That's insane. I'd make a killing selling Lucky Charms...who knew! So does this mean I can scratch Charms from my shopping list?

They do for the Dragon Challenge! Buckbeaks ride doesn't and neither does the Forrbidden Journey, but for that you actually like queing cos you see loads of intresting stuff on the way. :lol:

I have to say that the shops were a bit crowded, so watch out!

TooTall always has the best ideas. I may source food after registration but once that is sorted I may come down for a (none alcoholic) drink. Then I'll be very happy to get merry at the party, sadly not before as trying to do Edward hair and put contacts in whilst drunk is not the best of plans.

Wait...Sam...do you have any Lucky Charms left that you want to share with a person in need?:uhoh:

I'll bring you some down in a plastic bag lol.

I would actually kiss you xD.

In reply to the person asking if we want anything American....Mountain Dew? xD I would actually love you forever.

you can get mountain dew here, most shops now stock it