casual drink at the hilton after registration?

joanjett.

i was just thinking that maybe after registration is done there could be a little meet up at

the bar in the hilton for a quick drink before we all go off and get ready for the nights events?

if anyone is up for it post here. three weeks to go peeps!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

I'll suggest what I did for Roadhouse I think it was.

If everyone brings a simple A4 piece of paper with ETERNAL TWILIGHT on it as big as you can get it. Then put that on the table. That way when the next group comes along they know you're there for the event. As the group takes over more tables just put a sheet on each table :D

haha i'm only wearing contacts to the saturday party and that's

if i can figure out how to get them in and out without freaking out

as i don't like touching my eyes haha. but hey, if anyone wants to

chat or plan meeting up for this little get together you can catch me

on twitter and msn all the time.

and too tall does have awesome ideas.

TooTall always has the best ideas. I may source food after registration but once that is sorted I may come down for a (none alcoholic) drink. Then I'll be very happy to get merry at the party, sadly not before as trying to do Edward hair and put contacts in whilst drunk is not the best of plans.

Wait...Sam...do you have any Lucky Charms left that you want to share with a person in need? :D

TooTall always has the best ideas. I may source food after registration but once that is sorted I may come down for a (none alcoholic) drink. Then I'll be very happy to get merry at the party, sadly not before as trying to do Edward hair and put contacts in whilst drunk is not the best of plans.

Wait...Sam...do you have any Lucky Charms left that you want to share with a person in need?:D

I'll bring you some down in a plastic bag lol.

Oh my, I could bring ya'll some for way less. Of course, that's provided I can fit it in my case. Any other requests from the US

OMG your coming from america?

Not quite. Us via Germany. I live in Germany but on a US installation so I have access to most things American.

ahhh ok... still pretty cool :D!

What part of Germany are you from?